Senior Consultant - CDMS Implementation (Remote)
Raleigh, NC, USA
Posted on Friday, April 23, 2021
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva is looking for an experienced clinical technology leader to manage customer implementation projects at Veeva’s largest Vault customers globally. This role will guide the transformation of our customers’ CDMS technology landscape. You will work closely with Veeva’s Account Management Team to ensure delivery success across your Vault CDMS program(s), continuously improve existing applications, and overall Customer Success for the programs.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Service Delivery accountability for Vault implementations in CDMS at our strategic accounts
- Work with IT and business executives to define deployment, governance, and transformation roadmap
- Establish post-deployment application management
- Support implementation proposals and services contract negotiation
- Coordinate Customer Success activities to drive product value and adoption
- Coordinate Product Management and Product Support activities
- 7+ years in large-scale program management within the Life Sciences EDC and CDMS space
- In-depth Pharmaceutical R&D knowledge in at least 1 of the following functional areas – Clinical Operations or Clinical Data Management
- Track record of success leading diverse global teams to deliver large, complex GxP technology implementations to deliver measurable business results
- Experience in technology strategy and roadmap development for large Life Sciences customers
- Proven executive communication skills
- Ability to critically and objectively interpret and evaluate information to effectively influence at the executive level
- Skills in problem resolution, negotiation, dealing with ambiguity, the establishment of effective processes, influencing without authority
- Works well with third parties: can organize and galvanize disparate groups, keeping cadence high
- Able to travel >50%
Nice to Have
- Veeva Vault implementation experience
- Software as a Service implementation experience in GxP space
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.
See more open positions at Veeva Systems
Something looks off?