Site Success Lead
Raleigh, NC, USA
Posted on Thursday, April 6, 2023
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Join Veeva as we modernize software for clinical research sites. We are seeking to create more productive sites and provide a more streamlined experience for sponsors and studies. Lead the Site Success team that is responsible for supporting our customers on the adoption journey with SiteVault. You will build a team that can lead our sites with best practices, provide product education, and manages enterprise customers’ requests to configure SiteVault. This is a start-up environment and an opportunity to make real industry change with one of Veeva’s newest products - SiteVault.
The ideal candidate will contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to build on an amazing and innovative Veeva culture. You will enhance our Site Success team by defining and following best practices, developing innovative content, recruiting new team members, and mentoring team members to new career achievements.
This is an ideal role for someone who is eager to focus on bringing transformative technology to clinical research sites. This role will allow you to lead the building of an operating model for our team supporting sites as they onboard and become successful with SiteVault.
Opportunities are available across the United States for this role; this is a remote position. There is no work location requirement if a candidate is in close proximity to an airport and able to meet travel requirements. Qualified U.S.-based candidates are encouraged to apply.
What You'll Do
- Define operating models for low-touch and high-touch engagement models to ensure happy successful customers
- Build an onboarding program for B2C end users
- Build and develop a sustainable and scalable team focused on long-term employee success
- Provide subject matter expertise on Veeva SiteVault
- Build relationships with functional leads within the organization and share customer insights
- Create and maintain a strong internal network at Veeva across Sales, Strategy, Product, and Services
- Provide leadership in developing customer relationships and defining software adoption strategies with best practices
- Proven leadership in managing a team
- Limited travel
- 3+ years of vendor experience working with clinical research or related fields
- Proven ability to create, build, and resolve complex problems
- 2+ years of experience working in clinical research in some capacity
Nice to Have
- Direct experience working with software solutions in clinical research
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.
See more open positions at Veeva Systems
Something looks off?