Enterprise Strategy Leader - CDMS
Raleigh, NC, USA
Posted on Wednesday, September 7, 2022
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
The Enterprise Strategy Leader of CDMS requires a deep understanding of the clinical space, clinical data management, and the associated EDC/eClinical applications used to manage clinical trial data. The Enterprise CDMS Strategy Leader must demonstrate the ability to drive adoption discussions based on credibility and knowledge across multiple domains: including pharma/biotech, CRO, technology partnership. The Enterprise CDMS Strategy Leader must demonstrate the ability to challenge customers to adopt new operating models and change their traditional way of thinking.
Vault CDMS comprises EDC, Coder, and Clinical Database. This role will be responsible for driving CDMS market strategy and growth, across our large enterprise customers, working with the sales team, ensuring customer success, and developing the market approach. To achieve these goals the Strategy Leader of CDMS will need to demonstrate deep data management knowledge and awareness, connect with clinical and data management leaders across the globe, and deliver strategic plans that demonstrate customer success.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of industry and technology leaders, who, together, are bringing the next generation of clinical development and R&D applications to Life Sciences.
This position can be based anywhere in North America.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for growing and sustaining the customer base for CDMS
- Develop and execute the CDMS vision for enterprise sponsors
- Use professional networks and relationships to assist with adoption
- Develop value-oriented materials oriented to enterprise sponsors
- Provide thought leadership and sales support to teams in driving adoption of CDMS
- Provide business and technology guidance to the product team in support of new or enhanced features and functionality in clinical applications
- Present at industry conferences, lead webinars, and author articles for industry publications
- Other special clinical projects as assigned
- 10+ years in clinical R&D; proven leadership and line management skills
- Industry data management and/or consulting experience
- Proven ability to innovate across business processes and technology solutions
- Ability to hold meaningful conversations with heads of clinical data management, clinical affairs/operations, and IT regarding CDMS introduction, adoption, and scaling
- Deep understanding of clinical data industry trends
- Understanding of global product development, clinical trial process, regulations
- Ability to travel for customer meetings and presentations
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.
See more open positions at Veeva Systems
Something looks off?