Curriculum Developer - CDMS (Remote)
Raleigh, NC, USA
Posted on Saturday, July 16, 2022
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
The curriculum developer will be responsible for the creation of product training courses that enable customers, partners, and employees to effectively use, administer, and configure Veeva products. Must be passionate about developing engaging online content that boosts end user performance, confidence and satisfaction. You should welcome the opportunity to constantly learn new skills at a quick pace to keep up with product enhancements and changes in the team’s design and development processes.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. This is a customer-facing role and there are no work location requirements if you are local to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Work under the direction of the Practice Manager and assigned SMEs to shape instructor-led and e-learning modules for role-based users.
- Given course objectives, product use cases, and technical resources (product documentation, presentations, and videos), Create immersive, learner centric courses that achieve the stated objectives.
- Work both independently and cross-functionally with subject matter experts to shape effective instructional content using realistic business examples and appropriate hands-on activities.
- Reverse engineer internal content (presentations, webinars, documentation) into instructional content.
- Create validation activities to measure learning attainment of course objectives.
- Update and improve existing training materials and production methodologies
- Apply the latest ideas, methods and quantitative data to improve learning experience and outcomes
- Bachelor's Degree in Technical Communications, English, Education, Computer Science, Instructional Design or equivalent.
- 2+ experience designing and developing software related courses.
- Life sciences industry experience and knowledge of clinical trial process (pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device companies, CRO’s and academic & public health organizations).
- Strong technology (SaaS) and content development skills.
- Superb technical troubleshooting skills and ability to master new software applications
- Experience with rapid e-learning development tools (Articulate Storyline, TechSmith Camtasia, Adobe Captivate) and learning management systems.
- Occasional travel (up to 5% per month).
Nice to have
- Experience with training for clinical sites and at investigator meetings
- Master's Degree in Instructional Design or a related field is desirable
- Experience with Veeva products is a plus.
- Graphic design background
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.
See more open positions at Veeva Systems
Something looks off?