Account Partner - SMB CRO
Raleigh, NC, USA
Posted on Wednesday, May 18, 2022
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva Systems is seeking an Account Partner responsible for selling Vault R&D Solutions to CRO Organizations.
As an Account Partner for CRO, you will be responsible for selling Vault R&D solutions (Clinical Data, Clinical Operations, Regulatory, and Quality) to our important CRO customers, and be part of a dynamic and growing team focused on driving R&D excellence across the life science industry.
This role will be responsible for generating qualified opportunities, winning new business and managing strategic relationships with small- to mid-size CROs.
What You'll Do
- Develop partnerships with new CRO accounts
- Manage relationships with key CRO stakeholders across Business, IT, and C-level
- Meet/Exceed pipeline generation and revenue targets
- Manage complex sales cycles, utilizing internal and external resources as appropriate
- Keep current with industry trends and engage customers addressing their business challenges
- Act with urgency, integrity, and a focus on the customer
- 3+ years of experience working with CROs
- 2+ years of experience in sales, project management, account management or business development
- Experience with clinical technology solutions – e.g. CTMS, EDC, ePRO
- Strong communication, creative thinking, and presentation skills
- Self-innovation and management, fast response
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- A passion for solving customer business problems
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.
See more open positions at Veeva Systems
Something looks off?