Senior Clinical Consultant - MedTech Services
Raleigh, NC, USA
Posted on Thursday, April 14, 2022
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Do you love solving business problems with technology? Are you passionate about enabling Clinical Operations to conduct studies faster and more efficiently? Come help us transform Clinical Trials management in the MedTech industry!
Veeva Vault Clinical Suite is the only unified suite of applications (eTMF, CTMS, Payments) for the management of clinical trials from site selection to study archival, completely adapted for Medical Device and Diagnostics companies of all sizes.
Veeva is looking for consultants with experience in the implementation, support, or administration of Clinical software applications. As a key member of the Professional Services organization, the Consultant will utilize their industry knowledge and clinical trial expertise to implement Veeva’s Vault Clinical solutions, translating requirements into solution design, and defining global strategies for deploying our cloud-based solution and transforming the way study critical data and documentation are collected and managed. The Consultant will also work collaboratively across Veeva, contributing ideas, enhancing our delivery model, and working closely with our product management team to meet the evolving needs of the MedTech industry.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. There is no work location requirement. This is a customer-facing role with a requirement to travel up to 40%. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Lead implementation projects of the Vault Clinical suite for MedTech companies (including Vault eTMF, Vault CTMS, and Vault Payments).
- Conduct requirements workshops, design, and configuration review iterations with our customers' Clinical Operations and IT stakeholders. Ensure adherence to the industry best practices.
- Look after customers’ success from the beginning to the end of the engagement.
- Mentor project team members and junior consultants.
- Provide insight and recommendations to improve our technology and solutions for the MedTech industry by working closely with our Product team.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in the Life Science (MedTech, Pharma, Biotech) or Healthcare industry.
- Deep knowledge of Clinical Study management, regulatory and operations processes, data, and documentation requirements.
- Strong experience in either the implementation, the system support, or administration of Clinical software applications either as a consultant, business, or IT representative.
- Self-starter and motivated individual with the proven ability to work independently in a dynamic environment.
- Proven ability to manage diverse customers and/or stakeholders, ability to communicate to all levels of an organization, and to ensure project delivery to a high degree of satisfaction and quality.
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Ability to travel up to 40%.
NIce to Have
- Computer Science, Life Science, or related degree preferred.
- Work experience in the Medical Device or Diagnostics space.
- Familiarity with MedTech Quality Systems Regulatory requirements and guidelines: ISO 13485, 2017/745, 2017/746, 21 CFR Part 11, GAMP.
- Direct experience with regulated document- or data-centric applications such as Veeva Vault solutions, Oracle Siebel, goBalto, BioClinica CTMS, Medidata Rave CTMS/Strategic Monitoring, Parexel IMPACT, Bio-Optronics Clinical Conductor, PhlexEView, Trial Interactive, DrugDev Site Selection, and Payments, WingSpan eTMF and SiteZONE, Complion, Florence eBinders, Forte Oncore, and eReg, NextDocs, Documentum, SharePoint or other technologies used in the management of clinical studies.
- Experience in Services Delivery Management and Pre-Sales presentations with SaaS/Cloud.
- PMP/Agile certification.
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
- Flexible PTO
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.