Account Partner - R&D
Raleigh, NC, USA
Posted on Thursday, February 24, 2022
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Are you ready to join one of the fastest-growing cloud software companies in the world?
Account Partners - R&D at Veeva manage and expand important relationships with key stakeholders across the business, IT, and C-suite at Life Sciences companies. You identify and grow sales opportunities within assigned accounts and actively add new logos to the portfolio. You’re always acting with urgency and integrity while maintaining a strong focus on the customer.
At Veeva, we have been consistently experiencing exponential growth and profitability. Due to this rapid growth, we are hiring territory-based Account Partners for the Research & Development team.
What You'll Do
- Utilize a value-based selling approach to sell the Veeva Vault Development Cloud across the enterprise with a vision of being a trusted partner to your customers
- Know and understand the customer’s strategic direction and how Veeva supports it with software, data, and consulting
- Meet/exceed pipeline generation and revenue targets in 8-12 accounts
- Manage multiple complex sales cycles, leverage internal and external resources
- Deliver analytics and benchmarking around account progress, maturity and value
- 5 years of recent experience in quota-carrying account management
- 3+ years in technology consulting, key account management or strategic CSM, MedDevice, CRO, or SaaS (focusing on Life Sciences or Hospitals)
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas (CARR or P&L Target)
- Strategic account planning and execution skills
- Demonstrated relationship-building skills with VP or C-Level
- Based in Territory
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.
See more open positions at Veeva Systems
Something looks off?