Account Partner - RTSM/ePRO
Raleigh, NC, USA
Posted on Tuesday, December 12, 2023
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
We are looking for an experienced Account Partner to join our RTSM and ePRO sales team focused on strategic account management.
As an Account Partner for Veeva’s RTSM and ePRO products, you will be cooperating with our broader R&D sales team across the region and will be introducing RTSM and ePRO into existing and new accounts. This is a ground-floor opportunity, selling new cutting-edge products with the support of the established Veeva brand.
You will be responsible for generating qualified opportunities, winning new business, and managing relationships among our customers.
What You'll Do
- Understand and present Veeva RTSM/ePRO and inspire prospect interest
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across the business, IT, and C level within CROs
- Meet/exceed pipeline generation and revenue targets
- Contribute to team quarterly and annual sales goals
- Manage complex sales cycles, utilizing internal and external resources as appropriate
- Keep current with industry trends and engage customers in addressing their business challenges
- Act with urgency, integrity, and a focus on the customer
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise software sales or consultative selling with consistent advancement
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Strategic account planning and execution skills
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Ability to work with a wide range of customers, from end users to C-level
- Must be highly self-motivated and able to work with little direct supervision
- A passion for solving customer business problems
- Be willing to travel as required
Nice to Have
- Experience working successfully in a rapidly changing environment
- Understanding of the clinical development process and the associated systems landscape
- History of leadership roles, professional or nonprofessional
Perks & Benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance
- Flexible PTO and company paid holidays
- Retirement programs
- 1% charitable giving program
- Base pay: $80,000 - $300,000
- The salary range listed here has been provided to comply with local regulations and represents a potential base salary range for this role. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range above or below, depending on experience and location. We look at compensation for each individual and base our offer on your unique qualifications, experience, and expected contributions. This position may also be eligible for other types of compensation in addition to base salary, such as variable bonus and/or stock bonus.
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.