Director - Quality Strategy
Raleigh, NC, USA
Posted on Sunday, October 22, 2023
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
The Director, Quality Strategy role requires a deep understanding of the global life sciences quality and manufacturing space and the associated applications including quality content management and QMS. This role will be responsible for growing Veeva’s quality market in the enterprise pharma/biotech space. In this role, the individual will have the opportunity to work with a team of Life Sciences industry and technology A-players, who, together, are bringing the next generation of quality applications and capabilities to the life sciences industry.
The position is remote; US Midwest or East Coast.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for growing and sustaining the market for Veeva’s Quality applications in the enterprise pharma/biotech space
- Provide thought leadership and direction to field-facing teams including creating and maintaining relationships with quality executive leadership
- Provide business and technology guidance to the product team in support of new or enhanced features and functionality in quality applications
- Develop strategy and messaging for customer adoption of quality solutions for new and existing customer base
- Coordinate resources across the customer lifecycle from sales to delivery and beyond
- Liaise closely with Services and provide consultative guidance to customers to support transformational quality initiatives
- Serve as an evangelist in the quality space by presenting at industry conferences, leading webinars, and authoring content for industry publications
- Engage with communities of practice and manage relationships with relevant partners
- Direct experience with GMPs and quality systems processes. Additional experience with quality content management, cGXP Training, and other quality-related solution domains is considered a plus
- 5+ years working or consulting for life sciences companies in the Quality space
- 5+ years experience working directly with QMS and quality content management technologies
- Proven ability to innovate across business processes and technology solutions
- Ability to hold meaningful conversations with heads of quality and relevant IT leaders regarding quality applications and their use within multiple functional areas
- Ability to travel for customer meetings and presentations
Perks & Benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance
- Flexible PTO and company paid holidays
- Retirement programs
- 1% charitable giving program
- Base pay: $125,000 - $300,000
- The salary range listed here has been provided to comply with local regulations and represents a potential base salary range for this role. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range above or below, depending on experience and location. We look at compensation for each individual and base our offer on your unique qualifications, experience, and expected contributions. This position may also be eligible for other types of compensation in addition to base salary, such as variable bonus and/or stock bonus.
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.