Senior Software Engineer - React
Raleigh, NC, USA
Posted on Wednesday, April 6, 2022
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva is looking for a highly-skilled Senior React Engineer to join our SiteVault team. If you enjoy working in a dynamic, high-energy environment on hard problems that make a difference, we want to talk to you.
What You’ll Do
- Build UI code for the SiteVault application
- Work with other UI engineers on the team to ensure the frameworks are well-architected
- Mentor and train engineers on the best way to write React code
- 5+ years of experience and expertise in React programming
- 2+ years of experience in Java or other OO programming environment
- Extensive experience working in enterprise software platforms
- Experience building multi-tenant SaaS-based software
- Strong experience with a RESTful architecture
- Ability to quickly and effectively communicate your ideas to both engineers and non-engineers
- We are looking for strong mentors with a proven record of making your team better
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.