Licensed Practical Nurse - UNC REX Rehabilitation and Nursing Care Center of Raleigh
This position is eligible for a $10,000 commitment incentive apply today to learn more!
Did you know? RNCC Raleigh is a top-ranking facility around the RDU area and has a customer satisfaction rate of 4.5/5 consistently?
More perks about this facility:
-Desirable and fun work environment
- Supportive team players
- Career growth and stability
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
Serves as a Licensed Practical Nurse for a Skilled Nursing Facility.
1. Performs designated job duties under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse while maintaining the LPN scope of practice.
2. Participates in the development of an individualized interdisciplinary plan of care.
3. Implements the individualized interdisciplinary plan of care according to biophysical, psycho-social and age specific needs.
4. Monitors patient/resident outcomes and reports abnormal findings to the Assistant Clinical Manager/Supervisor.
5. Administers specified medications according to established standards and policies.
6. Documents patient's status according to unit specific procedure.
7. Maintains educational requirements as required by the Board of Nursing.
8. Documents according to federal and state regulations.
9. Performs other duties as assigned while maintaining the LPN scope of practice.
● Completion of an accredited practical nursing program.
● NC LPN License, BCLS
Professional Experience Requirements:
● None required.
Knowledge/Skills/and Abilities Requirements:
● Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Legal Employer: NCHEALTH
Entity: UNC REX Healthcare
Organization Unit: Rex SNF Raleigh
Work Type: Full Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 40.00
Work Schedule: Night Job
Location of Job: US:NC:Raleigh
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: No
This position is employed by NC Health (Rex Healthcare, Inc., d/b/a NC Health), a private, fully-owned subsidiary of UNC Heath Care System. This is not a State employed position.