Quality & Organizational Excellence Analyst - Change Management and Admin
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
UNC Health Alliance is UNC Health’s statewide clinically integrated network and population health services organization. The mission of this team is to transform healthcare delivery on behalf of more than 7,200 providers by offering patient-centered solutions to populations covered under alternative payment models. Joining this team means you will work closely with providers, practices, payers, business leaders, and community partners to improve the quality and accessibility of care while lowering the cost of care for patients, payers, and businesses. We are a growing team looking for top talent to help us with creative solutions that improve patient care and help make healthcare more affordable. Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
Responsible for directing, organizing and controlling project activities, under the direction of a project leader. Performs in-depth problem solving, independent decision-making and coordination of quality programs. Oversees management of shared inbox and distribution lists for quality programs. Develops and manages sharepoint resource pages.
Leadership & Coaching: The individual must possess the ability to coach individuals and teams through various project management methodologies.
- Strong Communication: Communicates effectively with project team members, superiors, and external stakeholders. Listens actively and provides constructive feedback.
- Accountability: Takes responsibility for both successes and failures, setting a high standard for personal and project team accountability.
- Integrity: Acts with honesty, transparency, and ethical behavior in all interactions.
Project Management: Ability to control and manage assigned projects within parameters identified. Manages resources, tasks, and balances priorities.
- Performs all assigned tasks within scheduled commitments & advises project leader of issues
- Practices time management which permits involvement in multiple projects while meeting all requirements
- Able to lead internal department projects to successful completion
- Able to identify potential risks to the success of a project and escalate appropriately to project stakeholders and other Project Management resources for mitigation
It is important to stay current with changing tools, methodologies, and technologies. The individual must understand different TM&T, how to effectively use these, and implement/apply them to solve business problems and provide solutions that enhance our operations, capabilities, and competitiveness
- Proficient in the Microsoft Suite of tools, including Excel, Powerpoint, and Visio
- The ideal candidate will have comfort developing and maintaining Sharepoint sites
- Advanced knowledge of powerpoint and working knowledge of other design tools like Adobe Creative Cloud are a plus
Measurement & Analysis: Ability to investigate, question, gather data, integrate, interpret, organize, and report information with the intent to gain understanding of a process including measuring the process/problem and identifying/confirming underlying root cause through analysis.
- Working knowledge of basic statistical concepts, tools, and techniques and an awareness of advanced topics
- Able to identify options for solving business or process problem (root causes)
● Bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline (or health care licensure).
● No licensure or certification required.
● Health care licensure is required if absence of a Bachelor's degree.
Professional Experience Requirements:
● If a Bachelor's degree: One (1) year of experience in quality team facilitation, project management, process improvement or quality data analysis. Clinical Experience associated with leading quality improvement efforts may be assessed as equivalent to direct quality improvement experience both in determining minimum requirements, as well as level of experience.
● If an Associates Degree: Five (5) years of experience in quality team facilitation, project management, process improvement or quality data analysis. Clinical Experience associated with leading quality improvement efforts may be assessed as equivalent to direct quality improvement experience both in determining minimum requirements, as well as level of experience.
● If a health care licensure: Prior experience leading advanced process improvement and quality initiatives.
Knowledge/Skills/and Abilities Requirements:
Legal Employer: NCHEALTH
Entity: Health Alliance
Organization Unit: Change Management and Admin
Work Type: Full Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 40.00
Salary Range: $27.89 - $34.86 per hour (Minimum to Midpoint)
Pay offers are determined by experience and internal equity
Work Assignment Type: Hybrid
Work Schedule: Day Job
Location of Job: US:NC:Morrisville
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: Yes
This position is employed by NC Health (Rex Healthcare, Inc., d/b/a NC Health), a private, fully-owned subsidiary of UNC Heath Care System. This is not a State employed position.