Business Development Representative
This is a hybrid work environment that requires being in the office a few days a week.
TRAKID (CheQRboard) is an angel backed startup looking for dynamic and self-motivated people who are passionate about helping venues create more engaging experiences through high tech wearables and QR codes. TRAKID works with Zoos, Gardens, Museums, and Cities to help them educate their visitors, engage their patrons, and collect donations. The Philly Zoo, City of Raleigh, and Jacksonville Zoo are some of our customers!
The Business Development Representative's role is to connect with potential customers, get them excited about TRAKID, and schedule demos for our leadership and account executive team. You will be given leads with and without contact information and will follow social selling, email, and cold calling best practices and playbooks developed by our team to schedule as many meetings as possible. As you develop in this role you will have opportunities for account executive positions as they become available. The BDR role comes with a base salary and competitive commission plan.
We are looking for teammates with the following skills:
● Excellent verbal and written skills and executive presence
● A desire to learn direct business to business sales
● Resilience and positive attitude for picking up the phone to schedule appointments
● Curiosity and an eye to innovating on pitches and approaches to maximize the number of successful appointments scheduled
● Prior cold calling and prospecting experience
● Prior experience with Hubspot and LinkedIn
● Familiarity with industry segment terminology
● Comfortability with CRMs and data collection/entry
The Values We Look For:
● You act like an entrepreneur, preferring to finish things today rather than tomorrow, and if you see something that needs to be done, you do it.
● You embrace the value of being a collaborative team member, and know when to take the lead and when to support others.
● Individuals who are committed to self-improvement and embrace learning.
● You have a willingness to learn. You’re open minded, and not afraid of the unknown.
● You respect your team members' time, with punctuality and transparent communication.
Our team is a group of innovative problem-solvers, who started by enabling parents to track children in outdoor venues and evolved into creating interactive, educational experiences for families in city parks, museums, zoos etc. We are constantly growing and seeking like-minded individuals to shape the future of our business. Our unique spirit of innovation sets us apart.
You will receive competitive base pay complemented by a generous uncapped commission plan and opportunity to earn company equity when you join us. Some of our benefits include: unlimited paid time off, flexible working hours, and the freedom to choose your working location assuming targets are being achieved. As a part of our team, you'll be responsible for nurturing and managing relationships with VP and C-level executives at partner organizations, playing a crucial role in sealing deals with top-tier partners. Joining forces with a passionate team of like-minded individuals, all driven to change the world, you'll be immersed in a collaborative and purpose-driven environment.