Executive Assistant to Senior Vice President of Student Experience and Operations
Saint Augustine's University
Posted on Thursday, March 16, 2023
|Position Title||Executive Assistant to Senior Vice President of Student Experience and Operations|
The Executive Assistant will provide high-level administrative and logistical support in a fast-paced environment to aid the Sr. Vice President in the Division of Student Experience and Operations (Sr. Vice President, SE&O). The incumbent will display exemplary professionalism and will exhibit an exceptional commitment to accuracy, detail, and follow-up. The incumbent will handle confidential information and exercise sound judgment and discretion. The Executive Assistant will report to the Sr. Vice President, SE&O and may provide support to other key personnel in the Division.
This position assists in the planning, evaluating, and coordination of projects and divisional plans. The Executive Assistant will provide high-level administrative and logistical support in a fast-paced environment to aid the Sr. Vice President, SE&O and the Division of Student Experience and Operations. Assists in the effective implementation of strategic planning, effectiveness, decision-making and execution of decisions in advancing the leadership agenda of the Sr. Vice President, SE&O and the University. The incumbent will display exemplary professionalism and will exhibit an exceptional commitment to accuracy, detail, and follow-up. The incumbent will handle confidential information and exercise sound judgment and discretion. The Executive Assistant will report to the Sr. Vice President, SE&O and may provide support to other key personnel in the Division.
Saint Augustine’s University (SAU), drawing on its rich legacy as an access institution, is a student-focused, comprehensive educational institution that produces outstanding graduates prepared for personal and professional success. SAU was established in 1867 in Raleigh, NC by the Episcopal Diocese of North Carolina. A four-year liberal arts university with an average enrollment of approximately 1,000, SAU sits on 105 lush acres just north of Downtown Raleigh, NC. The institution offers more than 20 undergraduate degrees and a Master of Public Administration (MPA) Program and is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
1. Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university and/or 4 years-experience as an Executive Assistant to executive-level leadership.
This position requires:
2. Supervisory experience.
3. Demonstrated leadership and managerial skills with analytical ability and experience with strategic planning process.
4. Must be able to maintain confidentiality and demonstrate knowledge and understanding of ethics in data collection and analysis.
5. Strong attention to detail is essential.
6. Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, coordinate and direct multiple projects and activities with varied deadlines; utilize sound judgement, be a strategic thinker and effective in moving strategic agendas; be politically savvy, and ensure the utmost discretion and confidentiality in all matters.
7. Ability to set priorities and work well with all levels of personnel.
8. Strong written and research skills with the proven ability to problem-solve.
9. Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to interact with diverse internal and external constituents.
Posting Detail Information
|Number of Vacancies||1|
|Desired Start Date||04/10/2023|
|Job Open Date||03/15/2023|
|Job Close Date|
|Open Until Filled||Yes|
|Special Instructions Summary|
|Quicklink for Posting||https://staug.peopleadmin.com/postings/978|
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
Please describe the attributes that will make you a strong candidate for this position
(Open Ended Question)
What is the highest level of education attained?
- High School Diploma
- Associates Degree
- Bachelors Degree
- Masters Degree
Please describe in detail how your background and experience would be applicable for this position in a College/University setting
(Open Ended Question)
Documents Needed to Apply
- Resume/ Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Cover Letter
- Unofficial Transcripts