Manager, Inside Sales
Here at Relay, we’re on a mission that matters. Frontline workers are the lifeblood of our economy and we're building the platform that helps them work better, faster and safer than ever before. We are adding a Product Manager to our team to help accelerate this mission.
We’re hiring for an Inside Sales Manager. In this role, you’ll be responsible for a team of SDRs (and AEs in the future) selling into mid-market companies. You’ll work both to train new reps to create and nurture their pipeline, and to coach tenured reps to help maximize their professional and personal success. Your team will work closely with the rest of the Sales team and Marketing to provide a consistent feedback loop. You’ll need to have a maniacal focus on operational efficiency and an aptitude for documentation.
You’ll help shape and be responsible for executing the plan to hit your team’s metrics and revenue goals. You’ll also have the support of the entire business – marketing, operations, product, engineering, etc – to help you find success. You’ll be able to learn from an experienced and dedicated leadership team who will equally look to learn from you. We’re looking for individuals with confidence in their abilities, an entrepreneurial spirit, and intellectual curiosity.
Experience, qualifications, and skills (what you’ll have):
- Prior sales management and leadership experience, including managing an SDR team
- Multiple years of proven success and quota attainment in direct sales roles
- Demonstrated and consistent track record of hitting revenue targets in a SaaS business
- Willingness to learn in a fast-paced sales environment
- Ability to embrace feedback and hold yourself accountable
- Hunger and humility with a balance of confidence and relentless curiosity
- Remarkable work ethic with a strong sense of urgency
- Desire to be a team player and FUN to work with!
- Bonus: entrepreneurial background
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Assist SDRs and AEs with the execution of their strategic plans
- Train and coach your team to help them advance their careers
- Assist with contract negotiations and pricing conversations
- Exhibit and reinforce Relay’s core values
- Become a Relay product expert
- Participate in recruiting, interviewing, and hiring
- Gain proficiency with our CRM and the full sales tech stack
- Work with a close-knit team of talented sales experts who will challenge you and support you in your professional and personal growth
About us: company, culture & perks:
We have a culture where we empower our Relayers to do the best work in their lives. We call this idea BWIML (best work in my life).
It's truly amazing what happy, engaged team members can achieve. Our ever evolving list of benefits means you'll be able to achieve work/life balance, stay healthy, perform impactful work, grow in your role, look after yourself/your family, and invest in your future.
At Relay, we offer...
- 100% Paid Insurance Health, Dental, Vision, Long/Short Term Disability and Life Insurance benefits for you and those who depend on youGenerous Paid Time Off
- 401(K) Savings Plan + Company Match
- Baby Cash Reward + Paid Parental Leave
- Annual credit towards items that promote productivity and/or wellness. This includes smartphones, fitness trackers, gym/fitness memberships, workout equipment and more.