Digital Marketing Manager - Paid Search
Pendo is looking for an SEM expert who will manage our global paid search program. As a key member of the Growth Marketing team, we are looking for someone who is collaborative, detail-oriented, and analytical. In this role, you will report directly to the Sr. Manager, working closely with channel managers, product marketing, and design teams while leading day-to-day campaign management for paid search.
- Develop and implement strategic paid search campaigns across America, EMEA, and APAC with the opportunity for expansion
- Set up new campaigns, enhance keyword lists, write ad copy, and refine targeting within Google and Microsoft Ads
- Optimize our current structure by identifying new opportunities and implement tests to prove enhancement through new approaches and expansion
- Collaborate with managers and channel partners across Paid Social and other media channels to refine our global positioning and improve CVRs
- Analyze market/channel performance and adjust strategy as needed in order to hit KPIs
- Minimum of three (3) years of paid search marketing experience with a history of successfully managing paid search campaigns across Google and Microsoft Ads
- Experience managing B2B marketing campaigns that efficiently drive high-value leads coupled with international campaign management and expansion experience
- An analytical mindset with the ability to make data-driven decisions and accurately measure performance over time
- Experience communicating effectively with internal marketing, creative, and technical teams to develop cohesive strategies for campaign execution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Expertise with Google Analytics, Looker, Salesforce, Marketo, 6Sense and Metadata.io
- Display/Paid Social/SEO program management experience is a plus
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment. Past startup/B2B experience is also preferred
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation(s) for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry, and are one part of many compensation, benefits and other reward opportunities we provide.
The expected salary range for this role to be performed in:
- Raleigh, NC $80,000 - $100,000
- NYC: $84,000 - $105,000
Individual pay rate decisions, including offers made within and over the expected salary range, are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company.