Senior Financial Analyst
Pendo is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our FP&A team. In this role, you will partner with the FP&A team and finance leadership to provide Pendo business leaders with budgeting, forecasting, internal financial reporting, and ad hoc analyses. In particular, this role will directly support the Marketing, People, and Legal teams by providing insights to inform budgeting and investment decisions.
- Partner with budget stakeholders to understand their business area and leverage that knowledge to provide analyses that inform business decisions.
- Serves as a financial expert in discussions with budget owners, providing insights that contribute to the creation and implementation of execution plans.
- Develop financial models, reports, and analyses to support key business decisions and strategic initiatives.
- Assist with preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasts at the department and Pendo levels.
- Monitor key performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of variance to stakeholders.
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and analysis as required.
- Prepare and present financial updates to senior management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- Prior experience in FP&A, corporate finance, risk management, or similar (preferably in a SaaS organization)
- Strong presentation and stakeholder management skills
- Working knowledge of GAAP principles
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to present insights clearly
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Ability to think creatively, highly driven, and self-motivated
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Preferred software knowledge: Advanced Excel or Google Sheets, Google Slides, Anaplan, and Workday
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation(s) for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry, and are one part of many compensation, benefits and other reward opportunities we provide.
The expected salary range for this role to be performed in:
- Raleigh, NC: $80,000 - $100,000
- New York, NY: $84,000 - $105,000
Individual pay rate decisions, including offers made within and over the expected salary range, are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company.