Full Stack Engineer
Kaleido, located in Raleigh NC, is a rapidly growing tech start-up. Kaleido makes blockchain and digital assets radically simple for organizations to adopt so that businesses and society can benefit from decentralized technologies.Our mission is to help enterprises reinvent how their ecosystems share data, collaborate, and transact. Kaleido has been driving blockchain in the enterprise since the technology’s very inception.
At Kaleido, you'll be working on the cutting edge of blockchain and web3 technologies. We are one of the fastest-growing, highest rated tech companies in the blockchain and digital assets space worldwide. Kaleido powers the top blockchain networks and solutions globally and has been featured in WRAL Startup Unicorns, Forbes, CNBC, and many other news outlets. Kaleido received its initial investment from one of the co-founders of Ethereum. Last year the Kaleido team open-sourced its learnings & code from more than a half decade in the blockchain space and is helping drive this major new open source community called Hyperledger FireFly.
Kaleido is growing rapidly and seeking a Full Stack Engineer with a passion for enterprise blockchain software. You have an interest and/or SaaS based experience in cloud services, devops, and the developer experience - you are passionate about the needs of users in relation to these areas.
- Work closely with the lead, the design team, fellow engineers, and the product team to rapidly deliver new offerings and a great UX.
- Develop and plan the technical direction of new offerings.
- Write readable, maintainable code that is built to scale.
- Stay up-to-date on technical options and help select the right technology for each task.
- Mentor fellow engineers and review code
What We’re Looking For
- Collaborative and team-centric mentality
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Experience building large scale applications to production
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Experience in early stage startups is a large plus
- Passion for blockchain technologies is a plus
- Blockchain experience is a plus, but not required (we will train you!)
- Experience building low-latency micro-services using Node.js and Express
- Front-end experience with React and Redux