Senior Analyst, Mandiant Intelligence
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote roles.
Remote location: Netherlands.
- Experience in an analytical role (e.g., network forensics analyst, intelligence threat analyst, or security engineer/consultant)
- Experience working in a customer-facing environment
- Experience conducting analysis of firewall technologies, proxy technologies, anti-virus, or spam and spyware solutions (e.g., Gateway and SaaS)
- Experience evaluating host and network forensic reports of electronic media, packet capture, log data analysis, malware triage, and network devices in support of intrusion analysis or enterprise level information security operations
- Experience working with threat modeling systems and utilizing open-source tools for analysis
- Knowledge of security solutions and technologies, including Windows, Linux, Network architecture/implementation/configuration
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to present to a variety of internal audiences including executives
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
About the job
Mandiant is a recognized leader in dynamic cyber defense, threat intelligence and incident response services. By scaling decades of frontline experience, Mandiant helps organizations to be confident in their readiness to defend against and respond to cyber threats. Mandiant is now part of Google Cloud.
- Perform strategic, tactical, and operational research and analysis of adversarial cyber threats.
- Correlate intelligence, to develop a deeper understanding of tracked threat activity.
- Work with customers to determine their cyber threat intelligence (CTI) needs and requirements.
- Collaborate with the client’s Security Operations Center (SOC) team to support tactical requirements.
- Evaluate current and emerging tools and best practices for tracking advanced persistent threats, tools, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) of attacker’s motivations, industry, and attacker trends.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?