Senior Researcher, Security
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote roles.
Remote location: Netherlands.
- Experience in collecting, monitoring, and engaging with underground threat actors.
- Experience in the field of Information Security.
- Experience in security research analysis.
- Knowledge of current events and international politics.
- Knowledge of cyber security issues and concerns.
- Ability to solve problems, qualify analytic assessments, and recognize and appropriately manage sensitive data.
- Excellent administration, research, and communication skills.
About the job
As a Senior Researcher, you will initiate and facilitate the dissemination of cyber research to internal and external customers, to include coordination, publication, and knowledge management.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Manage underground cyber threat activities, especially as it relates to monitoring or interacting with threat actors.
- Understand technical terms and concepts related to cyber criminal operations.
- Find, compile, assess, and communicate varied types of data.
- Manage cyber security issues and concerns.
- Understand the additional needs and challenges of working with a global team across multiple time zones.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?