Senior Client Advisor, Mandiant Consulting
At Google, we have a vision of empowerment and equitable opportunity for all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and commit to building reconciliation through Google’s technology, platforms and people and we welcome Indigenous applicants. Please see our Reconciliation Action Plan for more information.
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote roles.
Remote location: Australia.
- 10 years of experience leading cybersecurity programs and initiatives.
- 10 years of experience in executive-level leadership in relevant domains, e.g. cyber threat management, cyber risk, security operations, intelligence, and security consulting.
- Experience in client advisory, strategy, consulting, and program management.
- Experience with delivering insights and as a trusted advisor to executives and boards.
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, or related certifications.
- Proven ability to successfully interface with clients (internal and external).
- Strong organizational, communication, and analytical skills.
About the job
Mandiant (now part of Google Cloud), has been a trusted partner to security-conscious organizations, providing effective security through the right combination of expertise, intelligence, and adaptive cyber defense solutions.
In this role, you will develop and expand client relationships, provide thought leadership, oversee programs of work, manage stakeholder expectations at client and Mandiant, support delivery of work streams, and drive services growth in collaboration with Cloud and Security leaders, Sales, and partners. You will represent our cyber security vision to the market at industry groups, seminars, conferences, and you will write blog posts and whitepapers.
Mandiant is a recognized leader in dynamic cyber defense, threat intelligence and incident response services. By scaling decades of frontline experience, Mandiant helps organizations to be confident in their readiness to defend against and respond to cyber threats. Mandiant is now part of Google Cloud.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to C-level executives at selected accounts regarding all aspects of cyber risk management, strategy, planning, transformation, cyber threat management, and cyber operations.
- Work with our clients’ executive leadership to influence and advice on their organization's strategic cyber goals.
- Advise and support clients to implement and manage the development, execution, and regular tracking of long-term business and commercial security strategies and milestone achievement, enabling the client organization through efficient execution of cyber initiatives.
- Oversee security service delivery programs, inform clients on progress and outcomes, and ensure that service expectations are developed and met.
- Work with client stakeholders to articulate the threat landscape, determine relevant cyber threats, help define cyber risk metrics, intelligence needs, and requirements for improvement.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?