Senior Security Validation Consultant, Mandiant, Google Cloud
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
Remote locations: Utah, USA; Alaska, USA; Arizona, USA; California, USA; Colorado, USA; Hawaii, USA; Idaho, USA; Montana, USA; New Mexico, USA; Nevada, USA; Oregon, USA; Washington, USA; Wyoming, USA.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in cyber security consulting, including conducting pen testing and vulnerability assessments.
- Experience with network protocols, operating systems, and security tools.
- Experience with industry-standard security frameworks such as NIST, ISO, and PCI.
- Relevant certifications, such as CEH, OSCP, or GIAC.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to explain complex security concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and prioritize risks and vulnerabilities.
About the job
As a Technical Solutions Consultant, you will be responsible for the technical relationship of our largest advertising clients and/or product partners. You will lead cross-functional teams in Engineering, Sales and Product Management to leverage emerging technologies for our external clients/partners. From concept design and testing to data analysis and support, you will oversee the technical execution and business operations of Google's online advertising platforms and/or product partnerships.
You will be able to balance business and partner needs with technical constraints, develop innovative, cutting edge solutions and act as a partner and consultant to those you are working with. You will also be able to build tools and automate products, oversee the technical execution and business operations of Google's partnerships, as well as develop product strategy and prioritize projects and resources.
Mandiant is a recognized leader in dynamic cyber defense, threat intelligence and incident response services. By scaling decades of frontline experience, Mandiant helps organizations to be confident in their readiness to defend against and respond to cyber threats. Mandiant is now part of Google Cloud.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $128,000-$192,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Conduct security assessments of clients’ networks, systems, and applications using industry-standard tools and techniques.
- Perform pen testing, vulnerability assessments, and other security testing methodologies to identify weaknesses in clients’ security posture.
- Analyze security testing results and provide detailed reports outlining vulnerabilities and recommended remediation steps.
- Work collaboratively with clients to prioritize and plan remediation efforts, and provide ongoing guidance and support throughout the remediation process.
- Be updated with the latest security threats, trends, and best practices, and provide thought leadership to clients on how to stay ahead of emerging threats.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?