Partnerships Manager (Mortgage)
Who is Credible?
We are a marketplace where users can compare personalized, prequalified rates and quotes from multiple lenders and carriers, for student loans, mortgages, personal loans, and insurance.
We’re challenging the status quo by giving power to the consumer. We believe in a world where ‘ethical’, ‘lending’, and ‘insurance’ can coexist, so we set out to build innovative platforms that actually work for customers. Our mission is to help people find the best loan or insurance policy possible.
We believe researching and buying loans or insurance shouldn’t be confusing or complex, so we’ve focused on simplicity. We’ve created the only unbiased loan and insurance buying process out there, which makes finding options straightforward and clear.
The ideal candidate will be in tune with the key players of our industry and have a passion for the financial technology space. Through grit and humility, you bring strong quantitative skills, strategic thinking, and sound business judgment, along with the ability to think about what is -- and what could be.
- Actively seek out new opportunities with strategic mortgage partners to participate on the Credible marketplace
- Negotiate and close complex and long term contracts with mortgage lenders
- Effectively pitch the Credible product and its benefits to prospective partners via live demos and presentations
- Manage strategic relationships, having a diplomatic approach to negotiation, and strong project management skills
- Lead strategic partnership exploration in ancillary mortgages offerings (e.g. title, home services)
- Develop detailed models to quantify the impact of bringing new partners onto the Credible marketplace
- Collaboratively work with Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Legal & Compliance to deliver the best solution based on the partner’s and Credible’s needs
- Create marketing collateral and presentations to be used by the partnership team for pitches to both prospective financial institutions and marketing partners
- Have a deep understanding of the competitive landscape in both enterprise and consumer technology
- Lead, influence, and drive results in a complex technical and business environment
- 3+ years of experience in business development, partnerships, or sales role; 1+ years experience in a mortgage partnerships role
- Deep understanding of mortgage advertising and lead generation partnerships
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Demonstrable experience pitching and closing large strategic partnerships that drive significant revenue
- Excellent presentation skills - the ability to craft and present a Powerpoint pitch and narrative from scratch for unique partnership opportunities is essential
- High competency with Financial and Data Modeling to evaluate the merits of partnership opportunities
- Key interpersonal traits: motivation, creativity, adaptability, unquestionable ethics and integrity, and a willingness to take calculated risks
- Experience and existing relationships with mortgage lenders is a significant plus
- Experience developing significant mortgage partnerships is a must-have
Credible is open to hiring candidates in the following locations: Arizona, California, Florida, Illinois, Kansas, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Texas, Virginia, Wisconsin
View more details about Credible Benefits
We combine the intelligence, expertise, and confidence of a financial advisor with the approachability and honesty of a friend. In other words, we’re the friend you always wish you had in finance.
We are optimistic, challengers, trustworthy, clever, and smart. We are open and transparent. We strive to act as advisors by being friendly, objective, and open in our communication. We use language that is intelligent yet approachable. When appropriate, we’ll drop in a bit of wit to position ourselves as a fresh, reliable voice in the financial world.