Digital Sales Representative
Citrix builds the secure digital workspace technology that frees 400,000 customers to do their very best work from anywhere. By joining our award-winning workplace, you’ll be included in the globally diverse, collaborative team that values work-life balance. Come see why Fortune named us one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Let’s innovate and grow together!
What we're looking for:
The Digital Sales Representative is part of the SMB South Team and is a Digital Territory Manager who is responsible for selling Citrix solutions to prospective and existing businesses customers (49-749 employees) in an assigned geographic region. This individual will carry an annual, discrete quota for Citrix products with incentives to sell services, education and Citrix hardware.
- Acting as a trusted adviser, consults with IT buyers, C suite, financial buyers and partners to position appropriate Citrix Solutions
- Develop an annual territory plan inclusive of targeted account list and strategy of how to acquire, retain and develop focus accounts
- Demonstrates solid knowledge of Citrix full suite of solutions and technology partner solutions
- Present Citrix roadmap and white boarding of Citrix solutions to customers
- Executives well on sales plays resulting in pipeline growth metrics
- Plans day / week / month such that crucial selling activities take priority
- Manage sales cycle from prospecting through to close
- Leverages social selling and other best practices to break into prospect accounts
- Articulates the Citrix value proposition as it relates to customer's specific business challenges and/or use cases
- Accurate and timely forecasting of deals
- Adheres to company’s policies on Salesforce hygiene, keeping opportunities, leads, accounts and activities up to date
- Applies Citrix sales methodology, and processes to retire assigned quota via acquisition of new customers through prospecting, ownership of a sales pipeline, and collaboration with various parts of the ecosystem.
- Leverages best practices when engaging channel partners, technology partners, sales engineering, networking specialists and field sales managers (when appropriate)
- Act as a problem solver that can readily identify solutions to complex business needs
- Achieve minimum daily phone time and verifiable outbound phone calls
- Bachelor’s degree (Preferred but not required)
- 5-7 years professional experience, minimum of 3 years of B2B sales
- History of successful quota attainment in an individual quota carrying role
- Experience with prospecting tools such as LinkedIn Navigator, Discovery.org, Outreach.io, etc.
- Technology or Cloud Sales Experience (preferred but not required)
- Preferred experience with Channel Partners
- Proven ability to succeed in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical and business concepts via telephone and web based presentations
- Proven self-starter that's able to stay motivated
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Advanced knowledge of SFDC account, lead and opportunity management, reporting and forecasting functions
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience with MS Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel a plus
ShareFile (Inside Sales)
What you’re looking for: Everyone is welcome at Citrix. We prioritize diversity, equity, inclusion, and a culture of belonging, and celebrate bringing our courageous, authentic selves to work. We believe this way of working helps us innovate, and it’s just one of the reasons why our employees continuously recognize Citrix as a great place to work.
Citrix helps make work more sustainable to benefit the planet, our business, and our communities. For more than 30 years, we have empowered individuals and organizations to work remotely or work from anywhere, reducing commuting emissions and energy consumption in the process.
We are the #1 leader in Virtual Client Computing (VCC) and #2 in the Application Delivery Controller (ADC) space, and we have key partnerships with top cloud providers. We’ll give you the tools, learning opportunities, mentorship, and flexibility to achieve your goals. Come see why you belong at Citrix, with our culture supporting purposeful innovation and growth from within.
The Benefits We offer a competitive total rewards package* that includes:
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave
- Health and wellness benefits
- Employee assistance program
- Retirement benefits
- Education assistance
- Time off and absence programs
- Professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Paid volunteer time and charitable matching of employee donations
- Employee resource groups
- And more!
**Please note that benefits may vary based on location.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
By applying, you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.