Citrix builds the secure digital workspace technology that frees 400,000 customers to do their very best work from anywhere. By joining our award-winning workplace, you’ll be included in the globally diverse, collaborative team that values work-life balance. Come see why Fortune named us one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Let’s innovate and grow together!
What we're looking for:
At Citrix, our Mission is to deliver an intelligent digital Citrix Workspace Experience that Empowers all Employees with Unified, Secure, and Reliable Access to all the Work Resources and Applications needed to be Productive and Do their Best Work – Anytime. Anywhere. Citrix provides Work Solutions for any Workspace Platforms and Seamless Integration Across all Apps. Citrix provides products and IT (Information Technology) solutions to collaborate work management, provides modern and consistent User experience across all devices and through application integration, workflow automation and our cloud-based technology and zero trust security, enabling our Clients and End Users with the best Enterprise Performance, Modernization, and Security!
Every day you'll have new opportunities to Grow and Innovate in ways that will make Work Better for Millions of People around the World. Citrix has been Ranked #11 on The Fortune's Best Workplaces in Technology in 2021. Thousands of Organizations around the World Trust Citrix to keep their apps available, their data safe, and their people productive—wherever and whenever work happens.
More than 400,000 Companies around the World, including 98 Percent of the Fortune 500, rely on Citrix Digital Workspace Solutions to provide secure, reliable access to the applications and information their employees need to engage and be productive, with over 100 Million Users Worldwide.
What we're looking for
As an Enginering Manager, you will lead a Development Team of 4 - 8 Software Engineers, part of Work Collaboration Solutions (WCS) organization. You will ensure that goals and objectives are clearly defined, and engineers participate in the product discovery phase. As an integral member of our Engineering Leadership team, you will be working on some of our most exciting and challenging problems, all the while delighting customers and end users with simple, intuitive user experiences.
At Citrix, teams are more than just groups of people. They are communities where you will be valued not only for your intelligence but also your camaraderie and ability to challenge the status quo. Your passion for collaboration, accountability, and ownership will be front-and-center. You will work with highly motivated teams that understand data is more than just storage; it is access, security, sharing, and collaboration that make it valuable. You as a Software Engineering Manager, your main goal will be focusing on product feature delivery, partnering with product, and engineering partners, but most importantly empowering the teams to achieve, drive performance and understand the bigger picture.
To be Successful in this role, collaboration is crucial. Together with other Stakeholders you will build, adjust and roll-out processes to support a growing team (delivery, product focus, feedback, scaling, team organization. As a Engineering Leader, you have empathy and good emotional intelligence - this will help you maintain a healthy, collaborative culture passionate about driving value. You will be actively involved in Hiring, Coaching, Mentoring and Building a High-Performing Team.
- As a technical Engineering Manager, you'll be leading and mentoring an Agile team of 5 - 8 Software Engineers.
- Establish technical directions and drive multiple technical initiatives across the Work Collaboration Solution products.
- Work with Senior Engineering Leaders and Stakeholders to build a roadmap for the team and implementing to meet the planned objectives year over year.
- As agile product owner, you will create meaningful technical vision for the team, execute product roadmaps, own the backlog, and manage prioritization and trade-offs with multiple business stakeholders.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic and technical goals and help lead Work Collaboration Solutions functional designs.
- Work with software engineers to design and build Work Collaboration Solutions and ensure the development of those within the desired budgets and desired Service Level Agreements.
- Drive the team to scale cloud-native applications, across technical dimensions of reliability, resilience, security, performance scalability, cost scalability, and velocity.
- Manage software engineering priorities whilst supporting outstanding standards of development and operations.
- Foster a culture of collaboration, innovation, enthusiasm, and career rewards.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- 3 + years of Software Engineering Management experience.
- Minimum of 10 + of exceptional Full Stack Software Development experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology.
- Practical knowledge in leading and managing the execution of processes, projects, and tactics within multiple functional area.
- A track record of running technical deep dives, design, and code reviews, and managing microservices running on the above software stack.
- Great leadership skills. You are an empathic leader that can coach and mentor engineers to improve their potential.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with scalable Cloud Platforms on either Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services, or Microsoft Azure.
- Understanding of IdM/IaM methodologies
- Develop, coach, and mentor Engineers to build high-performance teams in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Experienced in SRE/DevOps, including deployment pipelines, test automation, monitoring, alerting, and incident response.
- Demonstrated track record of leading robust teams with measurable outcomes.
- Experienced in Interviewing and Hiring.
Why Work for Citrix
Come and work with one of the most Innovative and Forward-Thinking Technology Companies on Planet Earth! You will get to work alongside some of the Brightest, Most Talented, and Passionate People in the World. As a member of team, you'll be uniquely and strategically positioned to work on cool and exciting projects that will have a direct impact for our Customers in numerous Industries, well into the Future!
At Citrix, we want to help set you up for a successful career with us. We support Ideation, Experimentation, Innovation and Collaboration to Build Innovative IT Products and Solutions. We’re obsessed about making our Customers and End Users Happy. We are an Innovative Engine for our Colleagues, Communities, Customers and End-Users in the Digital Marketplace!
Citrix's Pillars of Core Values are Integrity, Respect, Curiosity, Courage and Unity. The Work at Citrix is exhilarating, and that’s what makes it a whole lot of fun! Come and Work with High-Impact Teams!
Let's Embark on this Next Great Adventure Together!
What you’re looking for: Everyone is welcome at Citrix. We prioritize diversity, equity, inclusion, and a culture of belonging, and celebrate bringing our courageous, authentic selves to work. We believe this way of working helps us innovate, and it’s just one of the reasons why our employees continuously recognize Citrix as a great place to work.
Citrix helps make work more sustainable to benefit the planet, our business, and our communities. For more than 30 years, we have empowered individuals and organizations to work remotely or work from anywhere, reducing commuting emissions and energy consumption in the process.
We are the #1 leader in Virtual Client Computing (VCC) and #2 in the Application Delivery Controller (ADC) space, and we have key partnerships with top cloud providers. We’ll give you the tools, learning opportunities, mentorship, and flexibility to achieve your goals. Come see why you belong at Citrix, with our culture supporting purposeful innovation and growth from within.
The Benefits We offer a competitive total rewards package* that includes:
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave
- Health and wellness benefits
- Employee assistance program
- Retirement benefits
- Education assistance
- Time off and absence programs
- Professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Paid volunteer time and charitable matching of employee donations
- Employee resource groups
- And more!
**Please note that benefits may vary based on location.
At Citrix, our employees perform extraordinary acts of creativity and service every day. We provide benefits and rewards that meet the diverse needs of our employees by offering competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and equitable rewards opportunities for all employees. In the state of Colorado, the salary for this role generally ranges from $122,560 -$153,200 but may vary depending on your qualifications including job-related education, training, experience, licensure, and certification, that could result at a level outside of this range. Certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, including annual bonus, sales incentives, and/or stock depending on the terms of the applicable plan and role as well as individual performance. Benefits may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Citrix and the country where you work. U.S. based employees are typically offered access to healthcare, life insurance and disability benefits, 401(k) plan and company match, employee stock purchase program (ESPP), and education assistance program, among others.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
By applying, you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.