Citrix builds the secure digital workspace technology that frees 400,000 customers to do their very best work from anywhere. By joining our award-winning workplace, you’ll be included in the globally diverse, collaborative team that values work-life balance. Come see why Fortune named us one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Let’s innovate and grow together!
What we're looking for:
Do you thrive in a startup vibe? Were you built for a small, nimble, and dynamic team that's ready to win? If you answered yes, we want to talk to you! Citrix recently formed a standalone Work Collaboration business unit to focus on our SaaS (Software as a Service) business—an area where we see the highest growth potential. This new business unit is unique, and we certainly aren’t afraid to stand out from the crowd and tackle the bigger competitors.
We’re building the Administrator experience
Our products all begin with the Administrator. Whether they are a small business owner creating a trial, or an enterprise customer setting up thousands of users, the Administrator experience is our focus. From simplifying the onboarding experience to ensuring that users of each product can move between them seamlessly, the work we do ensures that our customers have experiences that enable them to successfully collaborate with their employees and clients.
What we are building
- Onboarding experiences that enable new and growing customers to try and buy our products
- Billing experiences that ensure our customers can understand and manage their costs
- Administrative experiences that will enable our customers to manage multiple Work Collaboration products without friction
- Federated identity solutions that allow our customers to move between products seamlessly
- Reporting and analytics systems that enable our customers to understand their account usage, secure access, and satisfy regulatory and compliance needs.
What we’re looking for
- 1-3 years of experience developing software in a team environment
- Proficiency with C# or a similar Object-Oriented language
- Experience with, or a willingness to learn, web development using React and similar frameworks
What you’re looking for
- Teams that prioritize psychological safety and respect for each other and our customers
- Opportunities to solve technical challenges in a high-scale environment
- A culture that embraces innovation and encourages creative solutions
- Mentoring and growth opportunities
What you’re looking for: Everyone is welcome at Citrix. We prioritize diversity, equity, inclusion, and a culture of belonging, and celebrate bringing our courageous, authentic selves to work. We believe this way of working helps us innovate, and it’s just one of the reasons why our employees continuously recognize Citrix as a great place to work.
Citrix helps make work more sustainable to benefit the planet, our business, and our communities. For more than 30 years, we have empowered individuals and organizations to work remotely or work from anywhere, reducing commuting emissions and energy consumption in the process.
We are the #1 leader in Virtual Client Computing (VCC) and #2 in the Application Delivery Controller (ADC) space, and we have key partnerships with top cloud providers. We’ll give you the tools, learning opportunities, mentorship, and flexibility to achieve your goals. Come see why you belong at Citrix, with our culture supporting purposeful innovation and growth from within.
The Benefits We offer a competitive total rewards package* that includes:
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave
- Health and wellness benefits
- Employee assistance program
- Retirement benefits
- Education assistance
- Time off and absence programs
- Professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Paid volunteer time and charitable matching of employee donations
- Employee resource groups
- And more!
**Please note that benefits may vary based on location.
At Citrix, our employees perform extraordinary acts of creativity and service every day. We provide benefits and rewards that meet the diverse needs of our employees by offering competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and equitable rewards opportunities for all employees. In the state of Colorado, the salary for this role generally ranges from $100,560 -$125,700 but may vary depending on your qualifications including job-related education, training, experience, licensure, and certification, that could result at a level outside of this range. Certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, including annual bonus, sales incentives, and/or stock depending on the terms of the applicable plan and role as well as individual performance. Benefits may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Citrix and the country where you work. U.S. based employees are typically offered access to healthcare, life insurance and disability benefits, 401(k) plan and company match, employee stock purchase program (ESPP), and education assistance program, among others.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
By applying, you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.