Digital Sales Executive
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we're looking for:
You succeed on a team in a fast paced sales environment? You are a self-starter with motivation and ability to run multiple tasks management, project leadership and/or participation and responsibilities?
The Digital Sales Executive is proactive and consultative in phone sales, responsible for selling Citrix software solutions to prospective customers in an assigned vertical market. This person will work collaboratively with the Sales Leadership Team and cross functional team members to develop and manage potential customer accounts. The DSE will have demonstrated success in previous “Closing Roles,” through overachievement on quota where they were responsible for the full sales cycle from sourcing to closing sales opportunities.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
- Develop and apply thorough understanding of Citrix products, sales methodology, and processes to retire assigned quota via acquisition of new customers through prospecting, ownership of a sales pipeline, and collaboration with Vertical Leadership.
- Responsible for developing a blend of sales opportunities which can include both Sales Development Representative and self-sourced opportunities booked directly for CSR-I to manage.
- Cultivate and leverage relationships with key partners to drive sales outside of core list calling duties.
- Meet or exceed 5 sales demonstrations performed per day.
- Well versed in sales CRM database and ensures accurate and timely forecasts as well as opportunity updates for management visibility in sales pipeline.
- Complete and thorough ability to perform product presentations to customers focusing on selling and positioning Citrix solutions
- Achieve minimum daily phone time and verifiable outbound phone calls per day, often determined by the Closer’s personal metrics and is established by the Manager.
Qualifications (knowledge, skills, abilities)
- Solid demonstrated knowledge of products and solutions with growing ability to identify customer business challenges and position the value proposition of Citrix Solutions
- History of successful target attainment and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in previous Inside Sales roles
- Use of applied advanced knowledge of pipeline and opportunity management in CRM and other reporting tool
- Team Lead experience with meeting facilitation, mentoring, and call training preferred
Requirements (Education, Certification, Training, and Experience)
- Bachelor’s degree (Preferred but not required)
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding assigned quotas
- Successful history of close rate percentage as part of career path previous sales roles
- 4+ years proven inside sales success experience in constantly evolving environment
What you’re looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It’s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. If you’re driven, passionate and curious, we invite you to make a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.
ShareFile (Inside Sales)
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
President Biden released an Executive Order stating that federal contractors must require COVID-19 vaccinations for all US employees. As a company that works on federal contracts, we have a legal requirement to comply with the Executive Order, if it is enforced. In such case, to be considered for this career opportunity, you must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated or have an approved medical or religious accommodation. Learn more about our COVID-19 policies.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.