Senior BI & Analytics Analyst
Senior BI & Analytics Analyst
- On Site
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Cloud Software Group Corporate
- Analyze large pools of complex data and develop dashboards in BI to discover trends, patterns, correlations that will assist managers in making better business decisions.
- Maintain data cleanliness, accuracy and integrity from various data sources to translate analytic data into business recommendations.
- Responsible for exploratory data analysis and reviewing information to build reports.
- Generate SQL statements to accurately manage complex data and structures within the database.
- Collaborate with Business Process Architect and Lead Analyst to create/amend jobs in database server and conduct code review to optimize operational processes.
- Troubleshoot and resolve anomalies in data and report output.
- Support Sales, Renewals and Finance organizations to provide analytical reporting, visualization and data inputs.
- Present findings and recommendations to enable proactive business decisions and/or react quickly to changes in the business environment.
- Master workflows and data hierarchy in Salesforce in the SaaS industry.
- Required Experience/Skills:
- 4 - 6 years of overall professional work experience.
- Bachelor's degree, or an MBA from a recognized university with experience in Information Science, Data Management, Business Analytics, Computer Science or related field.
- 3 - 4 years of experience in data analysis or data management.
- Significant experience in extracting and transforming large volumes of data.
- Organized and detail oriented with the ability to see how details fit the larger picture.
- Advanced experience with BI tools such as Power BI, Spotfire, etc.
- Understanding of and experience with relational databases, SQL and Python (a plus).
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Good problem solving, conceptual thinking abilities and quantitative / analytical skills.
- Strong time-management skills and ability to work with tight deadlines & ambiguity.
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel and Access.
- Experience with ERP and CRM systems, preferred Oracle and Salesforce.
Citrix and TIBCO recently merged to create Cloud Software Group, now one of the world’s largest cloud solution providers, serving more than 100 million users around the globe. When you join Cloud Software Group, you are making a difference for real people, each of whom count on our suite of cloud-based products to get work done — from anywhere. Members of our team will tell you that we value diverse lived experiences, passion for technology, and the courage to take risks. Everyone is empowered to learn, dream, and build the future of work. We are on the brink of another Cambrian leap -- a moment of immense evolution and growth. And we need your expertise and experience to do it. Now is the perfect time to move your skills to the cloud.
Cloud Software Group is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, sex or gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including lactation status), marital status, military service, protected veteran status, political activity or affiliation, taking or requesting statutorily protected leave and other protected classifications.