- On Site
- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Cloud Software Group Corporate
- Design and implement Citrix cloud solutions tailored to client requirements.
- Engage with stakeholders to assess business needs and recommend suitable Citrix architectures.
- Mentor junior architects and provide technical leadership.
- Collaborate with sales teams to provide technical expertise during client engagements.
- Develop strategies to improve and optimize existing Citrix deployments.
- Inform the product team of any enhancements or features based on client feedback.
- Ensure client solutions comply with external regulatory and security standards.
- Identify potential risks in implementations and design mitigation strategies to address these challenges.
- Work closely with the security and infrastructure teams to ensure that Citrix solutions are both secure and efficiently integrated within the larger IT environment.
- Scale lessons learned and leading practices through collaboration with enablement counterparts
- Understanding of Citrix & NetScaler competitive domain and technologies.
- Broad understanding of the following:
- DaaS / VDI
- Enterprise Browser
- Enterprise Mobility Management
- Enterprise Security
- Data Management
- Data Analytics
- Strong understanding of business processes and their implementation into enterprise applications
- Analytical and negotiation skills, particularly at the C-level
- Ability to work independently and in a strong team environment, and to deliver on detail as well as strategy
- Experience with Citrix analytics and security solutions.
- Proven track record of designing and implementing Citrix cloud solutions.
- Familiarity with complementary cloud technologies and integrations.
- Possesses a high level of specialised sales and product solution knowledge
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Experience leading technical teams or mentoring junior members.
- Previous client-facing roles or consultative experience.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as excellent presentation skills
- Personal interest in cloud transformation and its impact on businesses.
- Skills in related cloud platforms like Azure or AWS.
Requirements (Education, Certification, Training, and Experience)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field. Equivalent experience will also be considered.
- Minimum 7 years in the IT industry, with at least 3 years as a Solution Architect / Enterprise Architect
- Ability to travel within assigned territory
- Ability to work in and successfully navigate complex and matrixed organizations
- The following certifications are beneficial but not required
- Citrix Certified Expert Virtualization (CCE-V), Citrix Certified Professional – Virtualization, Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Service on Citrix Cloud Certified (CC-VAD-CC), Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Service Integration with Microsoft Azure Certified (CC-VAD-MA) or Virtual Apps and Desktops Service Integration with Amazon Web Services Certified (CC-VAD-AWS)
- Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator, or Azure Solutions Architect
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- Google Associate Cloud Engineer
- Updated Security Certifications
Physical Demands / Work Environment
- This profile is based out of Bengaluru with ability to travel approximately 30% of the time
Citrix and TIBCO recently merged to create Cloud Software Group, now one of the world’s largest cloud solution providers, serving more than 100 million users around the globe. When you join Cloud Software Group, you are making a difference for real people, each of whom count on our suite of cloud-based products to get work done — from anywhere. Members of our team will tell you that we value diverse lived experiences, passion for technology, and the courage to take risks. Everyone is empowered to learn, dream, and build the future of work. We are on the brink of another Cambrian leap -- a moment of immense evolution and growth. And we need your expertise and experience to do it. Now is the perfect time to move your skills to the cloud.
Cloud Software Group is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, sex or gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including lactation status), marital status, military service, protected veteran status, political activity or affiliation, taking or requesting statutorily protected leave and other protected classifications.