Cloud Software Group
Job Description: Account Executive
More than 100 million users around the globe rely on Cloud Software Group (CSG) to help them adapt, transform, and meet the challenges facing every modern enterprise across private, public, managed and sovereign cloud environments. We enable our customers to evolve, compete and succeed leveraging our software franchises for and across data, automation, insight and collaboration.
The Account Executives at CSG lead our most valued customers across this journey, partnering with each assigned account to identify and deliver advanced technical solutions from across our broad portfolio, that result in focused business outcomes for both customers and CSG. In the Account Executive role, you will produce new and recurring sales revenue, driving growth through advanced and complex account planning. This role provides the opportunity to leverage your extensive customer and sales experience to execute against a strategic account and growth plan, using business development strategies within a defined set of customers, prospects, territory, or vertical(s).
· Analyze and develop an account based strategy which will generate recurring growth on existing account base while consolidating existing account motions into a simple yet valuable transaciotn for the account
· Execute an account-based sales strategy in assigned portfolio, focusing on growth and retention through strong ARR; drives accountability to deliver on account plans among the extended customer teams internally.
· Develop value-proposition presentations and specialized business plans for customers that drive business outcomes to generate business and new opportunities.
· Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting with emphasis on ARR growth
· Demonstrates a strong understanding of the customers' business strategy and the direction of the industry, serving as a trusted advisor demonstrating how CSG can impact their objectives
· Understand each customer’s technology footprint and strategy, business drivers and landscape, and strategic growth plans.
- Builds and maintains relationships with executives and business and technical decision makers at high levels of the customer's organization to establish alignment on mutual goals and trust in future interactions
- Negotiate and manage end-to-end, complex sales-cycles, often presenting to C-level executives
- Identify the right specialist/support resources to bring into account negotiations and presentations
- Advocates on behalf of the customer internally, ensuring requests and needs of assigned accounts are being addressed.
- Orchestrates internal teams to anticipate issues/risks on customer satisfaction and ensure a constant focus on post-sales obligations and support
- Leverages best-in-class sales and communication techniques and tools to meet customer needs and accelerate sales.
- Develops plans to offer solutions that satisfy customers' key performance indicators (KPIs) and align the right partner solution for customer industry needs.
- 10+ years of sales experience within software OR solutions sales organization
- 5+ years experience selling SaaS or PaaS
- Experience establishing trusted relationships with current and prospective clients and other teams
- Experience producing new business, negotiating deals, and maintaining healthy C-Level relationships with IT and Lines of Business
- Experience consistently overachieving on sales targets
- Experience quarterbacking account teams within a matrix sales team environment, promoting a "win as a team" approach
- Ability to develop relationships throughout the organization outside of existing footprint of technology
- Ability to identify key levers and compelling events within a customer base and structuring and executing a sales plan
Cloud Software Group is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status, and other protected classifications.