Customer Success Engineer
Customer Success Engineer
Do you thrive in a startup vibe? Were you built for a small, nimble, and dynamic team that's ready to win? If you answered yes, we want to talk to you! We are now going back to our roots as a standalone business unit to focus on our SaaS business—an area where we see growth potential. This business unit is unique, and we certainly aren’t afraid to stand out from the crowd and tackle the bigger competitors.
Come join ShareFile! We’re building a team of rock stars to be part of our growth journey and are adding a Sales Development Representative to join our growing ShareFile Sales team. If you enjoy a fun, fast-paced, dynamic environment and want to be part of a collaborative team where you can make a difference—we want to talk to you!
Now, let's delve into the specifics of this critical role. As a Customer Success Engineer, you are responsible for your Customer Success and Adoption within a portion of the BU contributing to 50% of the ARR. The primary responsibility is to help customers through increased product adoption, identifying expansion opportunities, and cultivating customer advocacy. You will establish customer-centric programs and processes, collaborating with stakeholders across ShareFile to consistently deliver value to our customers. Your role involves continually assessing, reporting, and acting on customer health to identify accounts at risk of churn as early as possible and to pinpoint accounts primed for expansion.
- Track Key Customer Adoption KPIs: Monitor and analyze key customer adoption metrics to drive strategy and improvements.
- Ownership of Customer Onboarding: Take charge of the customer onboarding process post-sales, focusing on First Active Use, Meaningful Use, and increased Total Active Use.
- Resolution Expertise: Demonstrate a deep understanding of complex customer needs and lead the resolution of their issues.
- Conduct Webinars and Training: Develop and conduct webinars and create training content for customers at scale.
- High-Touch Customer Engagement: Monitor and identify high-touch customers on a one-on-one basis to ensure their success and adoption with ShareFile.
- Low-Touch Customer Engagement: Digital first approach and engagement to ensure scale, while also setting our customers up for success and reducing churn.
- Expand account stickiness by ways of further feature adoption and use cases.
- Problem-Solving: Identify customer problems and propose or implement solutions using a customer-centric approach.
Continuous Improvement & Growth:
- System and Process Enhancements: Recommend system and process enhancements to address common customer issues effectively.
- Identify Expansion Opportunities: Identify expansion opportunities for our products within departments for comprehensive wall-to-wall adoption.
- Build Customer Advocacy: Foster and maintain relationships with customer advocates.
- Ensure Customer Adoption and Retention: Prioritize customer adoption and retention through strategic initiatives.
- Candidate should have 2 or more years of experience in Customer Success, Support, or related field experience.
- Strong understanding of ShareFile products and services or relevant previous SaaS experience
- The primary goal of a CSE is to ensure customer success. This requires a customer-centric mindset and the ability to empathize with customer needs and concerns.
- CSEs often deal with complex technical issues and should have strong problem-solving skills. They need to diagnose and resolve customer problems efficiently.
- Proven ability analyzing customer data and triggers to make data driven decisions on what to engage on.
- Proven experience multi-tasking 100s of customer accounts to ensure they meet their goals and adoption of ShareFile.
- Collaboration with other teams, such as sales, marketing, and product development, is often necessary to address customer needs. Being a team player is important.
If you are ready to be the driving force behind customer success at ShareFile, we encourage you to apply for the role of Senior Manager of Customer Success Engineering and join us on this exciting journey to make a difference in our customers' lives. ShareFile is all about standing out and making a real impact, and you can be a part of our remarkable team.
Cloud Software Group is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status, and other protected classifications.