Inside Sales Rep
Inside Sales Rep
Do you thrive in a startup vibe? Were you built for a small, nimble, and dynamic team that's ready to win? If you answered yes, we want to talk to you! We are now going back to our roots as a standalone business unit to focus on our SaaS business—an area where we see growth potential. This business unit is unique, and we certainly aren’t afraid to stand out from the crowd and tackle the bigger competitors.
Come join ShareFile! We’re building a team of rock stars to be part of our growth journey and are adding a Sales Development Representative to join our growing ShareFile Sales team. If you enjoy a fun, fast-paced, dynamic environment and want to be part of a collaborative team where you can make a difference—we want to talk to you!
As an Account Manager you will be part of the Sales team responsible for selling SaaS solutions to existing SMB customers in the assigned territory.
Let’s get to the details.
· Develop end-user customer accounts.
· Apply an understanding of ShareFile products, sales methodology, processes, prospecting techniques, and customer base to sell to end users,
· Invest time and effort into learning and practicing prospecting techniques, while following up on inbound leads, qualifying, solution selling, negotiation and closing sales.
· For existing customer base, call on and develop relationships with an emphasis on new product sales to our customer base. Account expansion and retention activities include cross selling into new areas, solution selling, negotiation and closing.
· Begin to achieve sales targets and demonstrate progress towards achieving account strategies with field counterparts.
· Learn to input accurate and timely forecasts as well as opportunity updates for management visibility in territory pipeline.
· Begin to establish relationships with systems engineers, consultants, and sales specialists to maximize full potential of every opportunity.
· Learn and begin to deliver product presentations to customers focusing on selling and positioning ShareFIle solutions.
· Identify and develop opportunities across different product groups to leverage sales opportunities.
Your Superhero Uniform Includes:
· University/Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required
· 1-2 years of Software Sales experience (SaaS solutions preferred)
· 1+ year of successful B2B sales experience at a software company in Inside Sales or similar environment preferred
· 1+ year of experience identifying and working with C-level contacts preferred
· Experience in a high tech, indirect sales and procurement environment with a demonstrated track record of success in driving customer adoption of technology is preferred
Your Superhero Strengths Include:
· Thriving in a consultative phone sales role.
· Communicate effectively to customers.
· Ability to identify new and existing opportunities through basic consultative selling methodology
· Proven self-starter with motivated attitude to manage multiple tasks, projects, and responsibilities.
· Strong organizational and time management skills.
· Developing knowledge of ShareFile products and solutions.
· A History of successful target attainment.
· Knowledge of a CRM and opportunity management systems.
Cloud Software Group is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status, and other protected classifications.