Manager Inside Sales
Manager Inside Sales
Do you enjoy the challenges of a start-up environment? Are you pulling for the smaller, nimbler team to win? If you answered yes, we want to talk to you! We are going back to our roots as a standalone business unit to focus on our verticalized SaaS solutionsan area where we see the highest growth potential. This new business unit is unique, and we certainly arent afraid to stand out from the crowd and tackle the bigger competitors.
Were looking for a proven leader who demonstrates knowledge of how to build sales teams and motivate inside sales professionals with diverse backgrounds and experience levels. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic, passionate and organized individual who displays the core values of ShareFile. Were looking for an individual that consistently demonstrates the following characteristics:
- Skill Set:
- Leadership: Grow & develop a team of Territory Managers, leading them to achieve aggressive year-over-year growth targets.
- Metrics Driven: Measure and analyze key performance indicators to drive improved performance, accountability, and efficiency in your teams performance.
- High Velocity: Implement selling strategies to drive consistency and velocity throughout the sales process to maximize revenue driven by the sales team in your vertical channel.
- Expert Deal Crafter: coach the ability to land multi-product, wall-to-wall deals, with a focus on maximizing average deal size per transaction
- Problem Solver: Able to solve complex problems by primarily leveraging your internal network & the systems and tools available to the organization.
- Principal Responsibilities
- Consistent attainment of sales targets
- Forecast Management: Partner with your Sales Director and own process to capture weekly forecast and track process including identification of weekly risks and strengths based on pipeline, coverage, create, trials, conversions, and other critical KPIs.
- Quarterly Sales Cadence: Coach your team to monthly & quarterly closing activities. Assist with post close responsibilities including supporting & participating in quarterly business reviews with Sales.
- Strategic Planning: Ensure your team achieves aggressive YoY growth targets across the small line sized customers (less than 50 users)
- Customer Satisfaction: during the pre-sale and post-sale/adoption process by coordinating resources and teams throughout sales cycle
- Talent Development and Retention: Ability to attract, develop, retain, and promote top talent, while continuing to achieve quarterly sales targets
Your Superhero Uniform Includes:
- Servant Leader: Create a culture of unselfish, dependable, trustworthy, team-oriented, and honest leadership that places the development of your people and the team at the forefront
- 7+ years of experience in SaaS sales with history of success
- 2+ years of experience in sales management (preferred)
- 4-year college degree or equivalent industry experience
- Developed understanding of sales techniques and strategies
- Strong analytical, strategic, and critical thinking ability
- Understands SaaS technology and industry, customer, and market trends
- Leads and implements process improvements beyond scope of your current role
- Ability to lead through ambiguity, drive a growth mindset, and deliver difficult messages while emphasizing a positive, future-oriented perspective
Cloud Software Group is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status, and other protected classifications.