Inside Sales Representative
Inside Sales Representative
- Develop and expand current customer accounts and acquire net new business accounts in your territory to achieve your monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets.
- Apply your understanding of ShareFile products, sales methodology, systems processes, prospecting techniques, vertical and industry knowledge while communicating with, demoing products, and selling new business to your customer base.
- Learn and implement prospecting techniques to achieve pipeline targets in your territory.
- For your existing customer base, call on and develop relationships with an emphasis on new product sales to our customer base. Account expansion and retention activities include cross selling into new areas, solution selling, upselling, negotiation and closing.
- Demonstrate team selling skills while collaborating with your manager, pre-sales engineer, and support to maximize the value of all opportunities.
- Input accurate and timely forecasts. Demonstrate mastery of opportunity management in your pipeline.
- Lead customer-facing demonstrations of our Premium ShareFile product suite solutions.
- Identify, develop, and sell opportunities across all products within our ShareFile product line group.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- 1-2 years of Software Sales experience. (SaaS preferred.)
- 1+ year of successful B2B inside sales experience at a software company or similar environment (preferred).
- 1+ year of direct sales and new business sales experience (preferred).
- Experience identifying and working with C-Level executives (preferred).
- Experience in a high tech, direct and indirect sales and procurement environment with a demonstrated track record of success in driving customer adoption of technology (preferred).
- Demonstrates G.R.I.T. (Gutsy, Remarkable, Integrity, Transparency).
- Thriving in a consultative, customer-centric, solution sales, inside role.
- Effective communicator with customers, peers, and leadership.
- Ability to identify new and existing opportunities through basic consultative selling methodology.
- Proven self-starter with motivated attitude to manage multiple tasks, projects, and responsibilities.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Developing knowledge of ShareFile products and solutions.
- History of successful sales target attainment.
- Knowledge of a CRM and opportunity management systems.
General state ranges $64k-$85k (min-max)
Benefits may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Cloud Software Group and the country where you work. U.S. based employees are typically offered access to healthcare, life insurance and disability benefits, 401(k) plan and company match, among others.
Cloud Software Group is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status, and other protected classifications.