ShareFile Account Manager
- Remote, North Carolina, United States
Lets get to the details.
- Apply an understanding of ShareFile products, sales methodology, processes, prospecting techniques, and customer base to sell to end users.
- Effectively prospect new business while following up on inbound leads, qualifying, solution selling, negotiation and closing sales.
- For existing customer base, call on and develop relationships with an emphasis on new product sales to our customer base. Account expansion and retention activities include cross selling into new areas, solution selling, negotiation and closing.
- Achieve sales targets and demonstrate progress towards achieving account strategies with field counterparts.
- Input accurate and timely forecasts as well as opportunity updates for management visibility in territory pipeline.
- Establish relationships with systems engineers, consultants, and sales specialists to maximize full potential of every opportunity.
- Deliver product presentations to customers focusing on selling and positioning ShareFile solutions.
- Identify and develop opportunities across different product groups to leverage sales opportunities.
Your Superhero Uniform Includes:
- University/Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required
- 4+ years of Software Sales experience (SaaS solutions preferred)
- 4+ years of successful B2B sales experience at a software company in Inside Sales or similar environment preferred
- 2+ years of experience identifying and working with C-level contacts preferred
- Experience in a high tech, indirect sales and procurement environment with a demonstrated track record of success in driving customer adoption of technology is preferred
Your Superhero Strengths Include:
- Thriving in a consultative phone sales role.
- Communicate effectively to customers.
- Ability to identify new and existing opportunities through basic consultative selling methodology.
- Proven self-starter with motivated attitude to manage complexity by making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Being resourceful by securing and deploying resources effectively and efficiently.
- Power of persuasion! Using compelling arguments to gain the support and commitment of others.
- Situational adaptability: adapting approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Developing knowledge of ShareFile products and solutions.
- A History of successful target attainment.
- Knowledge of a CRM and opportunity management systems.
Cloud Software Group is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status, and other protected classifications.