Job Title: Regional Sales Director – Italy and Spain
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Regional Sales Director to lead our Enterprise sales teams in Italy and Spain
You will lead a team of highly specialised sales resources whose goal is to lead the sales organisation for all sales and pre-sales customer engagements in the region for Enterprise accounts. This team of direct sales executives are responsible for representing Cloud Software Group and understanding the clients' overall business needs with the goal of strong revenue retention and growing the Citrix revenue and install base within a specific account set.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Executing a growth plan by owning the sales organisation in sales methodology and creative practices, as well as using Salesforce.com as a system of record.
· Develop and executed on account-based sales strategies in assigned portfolio, focusing on growth and retention through strong ARR
· Drives accountability of account executives to deliver on account plans among the extended customer teams internally.
· Acts as Subject Matter Expert for leading value-proposition presentations and specialised business plans for customers that drive business outcomes to retain revenue while generating additional business and new opportunities.
· Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
· Leading and embracing change, and being an exemplar of change management
· Creating ambition and engagement by using and teaching encouragement, fair-treatment, inclusion, and career development as primary techniques to empower teams.
· Understanding that positive reinforcement and constructive coaching are the most effective tactics to help their team realise their full potential. Demonstrating a deep interest in the well-being of their team members.
· Empathically leads team through a period of change with a varying set of leadership qualities that provides structure, stability, and a growth mindset
· Enabling smart sales teams by executing on training and coaching programs to account executives while identifying training and development gaps and creating plans to address.
· Instills and consistently creates a strong sales culture and sales cadence:
o By sales discipline, sales call activity, account reviews, prospecting and performance SLA’s with management team.
o Influence and communicate competitive losses/wins across the sales teams. Review account executive personnel issues, and personal/professional developmental opportunities.
o Defining account and opportunity planning processes and develop new initiatives to maximise revenue and improve market potential and lead in developing execution strategy.
o Demonstrating strong product knowledge and ability to articulate our value proposition with the ability to train account executives to implement this within the sales organisation.
o Providing guidance and support for account executives in matters of problem resolution, sales strategies, competitive analysis and pricing, bids/RFPs/RFQs, and corporate policy interpretation.
· Performing key functions to recruit outstanding and diverse account executives including interviewing, hiring, monitoring, employee feedback and documentation, counselling and mentoring, and performance management/improvement when needed.
· Identify staffing needs. Work with senior management to set budgets and implement plan.
· Partnering with all other leaders within the organisation to implement necessary changes within the newly formed Cloud Software Group.
Candidate Profile and Qualifications:
· Experience in developing teams that sell complex technical business solutions in the enterprise space and have a strong understanding of business drivers for Line of Business solutions within enterprise organisations.
· Understanding of overall business functions and the impact of technical decisions on business results.
· Experience in accelerating businesses and high growth strategies
· Experience in revenue retention and executing on key sales play to grow significant account footprints
· High degree of motivation and professionalism with advanced organisational, project management, negotiation, change management, problem solving skills, process management, leadership, coaching, mentoring, resource management, and team building skills.
· Strong personal network with customers & partners in Italy and Spain
· Possesses high level of specialised sales and product solution knowledge and a solid understanding of Citrix competitive domain and technologies. Develop technical knowledge transfer program for sales organisation.
· Actively participates in the development of the Citrix delivery infrastructure solution strategy.
· Knowledge of G-Suite, CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com.
· Ability to travel 50 % of the time within region.
· Experience and background in 2 tier channel/distribution sales model and able to navigate a highly matrixed organisation
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· Outstanding interpersonal skills – written, oral and facilitation in English.
Cloud Software Group is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status, and other protected classifications.