Software Engineer II
Bank of America
At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
This role is responsible for developing and delivering complex requirements to accomplish business goals. Key responsibilities of the role include ensuring that software is developed to meet functional/non-functional requirements, coding solutions and unit testing. These individuals are aware of the development practices in the industry.
• Codes solutions and unit test to deliver a requirement/story per the defined acceptance criteria
• Executes automated test suites (integration, regression, performance); collect results and flag issues
• Documents and communicate required information for deployment, maintenance, support, and business functionality
• Adheres to team delivery/release process and cadence pertaining to code deployment and release
• Contributes to story refinement and definition of requirements
• Active Listening
• Effective Communication
• Change Management
- Experience in Enterprise Risk and Finance Technology line of business
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40