Product Owner - Tech Delivery
Bank of America
At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities, and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact,
along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
Bank of America is seeking a Product Owner that will lead and design application-based projects for an enterprise-wide treasury and credit application. Must be able to understand very complex systems and utilize development patterns to develop key components in a clustered and multithreaded environment which is highly scalable with continued good performance. Must be self-driven, communicate well and work well on a team of other developers. Some projects may lead others or may be led depending upon project priorities and functionality. Must work with business to understand requirements and architecture leads to develop a strategic design and roadmap. Ultimately responsible for delivery of project into production.
- Developing an understanding of stakeholder needs to help create a solution, envisions the solution to solve a problem (manual or through software)
- Analyzes the stakeholder process to build efficiencies and also analyzes the software to improve or implement that process.
- Gathers and catalogs functional, non-functional, and technical requirements for stakeholder requests.
- Analyzes functional and data requirements. Answers the questions: What does the software do and how does it store information?
- Assists users and development team with application testing and troubleshooting.
- Identifies, documents and troubleshoots application related problems.
- Documents process, procedures and workflows associated with applications.
- Creates and maintains training materials for end-users.
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience working in Agile methodology and a deep understanding of various phases of the Software Development Life Cycle; preferably in Business Analyst / Product Owner role
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with both technology/development and business partners – ability to translate between these two constituencies.
- Excellent written communication skills and have excellent communication skills and client presence.
- Ability to create user journeys, user stories, wireframes, mockups, and basic diagrams to convey ideas.
- Experience using tools like Rally and JIRA for Agile projects.
- Understanding of business process redesign concepts and process improvement techniques
- Understanding and experience with technical solutions and components (APIs, Middleware, Services, SQL)
- Exceptional organizational skills, analytical skills, strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Must be a team player and be able to build positive working relationships with team members and project.
- managers that encourage open communication and a supportive team environment
- Prior experience in an IT or management consulting environment with a focus on business analysis within
- financial services
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40