Strategy & Management Military Development Program
Bank of America
The Strategy & Management Military Development Program is designed to give our veteran leaders the opportunity to successfully leverage military experience and skills in our corporate environment. The program is designed to give associates the necessary tools to further manage their professional development, realize their future potential, and maximize their contributions to Bank of America. The program focuses on Strategy & Management line of business functions within Bank of America and provides associates with the opportunity to experience several different assignments within a two-year period. Participants will be involved in a variety of activities designed to foster teamwork, encourage networking and demonstrate Bank of America's vision and culture. Participants are given the opportunity to attend program events and will be encouraged to further develop leadership skills by leading initiatives, teams and strategy.
We hire an elite group of associates who demonstrate the ability to work in a fast paced, empowered environment. Ideal candidates will have the demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing priorities, learn new tools/applications quickly, and possess strong interpersonal skills. Professional/academic experience will include strong technical and management expertise including, but not limited to management of teams, statistical analysis, volume forecasting, change management, project management, and data management.
Extensive formal training during which potential roles/rotations may include:
Product Management; Initiative Leadership; Program Management; Process Design Analyst/Consultant; Strategic Consultant; Marketing; Platform Management; Service Delivery Consultant; Business Development; Operations; etc..
• Must have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
• 3.0 GPA or greater
• Candidates must have served as a Junior Military Officer or SR NCO in the U.S. Military
• Must have honorable discharge from any branch of the U.S. Armed Forces and be within 12 months of separation from Active Duty (Currently Drilling National Guard or Reservists are eligible)
• Proven leadership experience with the capability to lead collaborative teams to achieve short- or long-term goals
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Strategic thinker with the ability to translate tactics into broader application across multiple audiences
• Sound judgment and the ability to deal with ambiguity and high-pressure situations in a changing environment
• Ability to lead and manage people (indirect & direct)
• Ability to inspect and understand a business end to end (process & risks)
• Ability to influence change adoption, lead quality focus
• Ability to demonstrate adaptability and flexibility
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40