Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
Leland, NC, USA
Posted on Thursday, November 2, 2023
Location: Batish Family Medicine
Position: Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $102,000.00 - $119,000.00 per year
Schedule: 8-hour shift, On call
NP or PA-C Full-Time (32-40 hrs/week)
Experienced NP or PA-C needed full-time for an enjoyable collaborative Family Practice that enthusiastically serves the healthcare needs of Leland, NC, and surrounding areas.
- Graduated from an Accredited Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner Program and current licensure to practice in the state of North Carolina.
- Current DEA License
- Current Certification in ACLS/BLS
- Professional clinical experience in a family practice, emergency room, or urgent care setting
- Experience with electronic health records
- Philosophically aligned to ACO goals of high quality, high value care
- Perform physical examinations, record medical histories, and formulate diagnoses.
- Order and interpret laboratory test and radiology reports and making diagnoses.
- Superficial procedures such as lesion excision, biopsy, incision, and drainage of abscessed, cryosurgery, pap smears, suturing or treatment of superficial lacerations or wounds- cleaning, exploration of wound, debridement, repair with surgical glue or sutures, removal of superficial foreign body. Injections including joint, tendon, trigger point injections.
- Meet all clinical obligations of the medical practice: Accrediting Agency compliance, CLIA compliance, drug prescription compliance, HIPAA, State and Federal regulations, Safety Regulations, etc.
- Utilize Accountable Care Organization (ACO) tools to assist patients in accessing high value healthcare and maintain excellent quality scores within commercial and public payer ACO programs.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- EMR systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- Certified Nurse Practitioner (Required)
- PA-C (Required)
- Physician Assistant License (Required)
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.