Certified Medical Assistant
Leland, NC, USA
Posted on Thursday, November 2, 2023
Location: Batish Family Medicine
Position: Certified Medical Assistant
Batish Family Medicine is seeking a full time Certified or Registered Medical Assistant to join our growing Family Practice in Leland, NC. The position provides direct nursing care and performs administrative duties for the medical office including but not limited to: Assisting in the assessment of patient needs and health plan by taking vital signs, blood pressure, and patient history; Performing lab tests and administering prescribed medications; Preparing equipment and assisting providers with medical treatments, exams and medical procedures; Processing patient referrals, forms, scheduling appointments, and patient communication.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour
Expected hours: 40 per week
Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Successful completion of an accredited Medical Assistant certification program
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with patients and other external parties in a courteous and friendly manner at all times
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized
- Firm grasp on medical practices, administrative processes, and organizational policies
- Knowledge of patient care and examination procedures
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Competency with EMR and Microsoft Office (Word and Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to easily adapt and efficiently achieve results in an ever-changing environment.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- EMR systems: 1 year (Required)
- Medical office: 1 year (Required)
- BLS Certification (Required)
- CMA/RMA/CCMA (Required)
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.