People & HR
jacksonville, nc, usa
Posted on Monday, September 25, 2023
Location: Med First - Jacksonville
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $120,000.00 - $190,000.00 per year
Med First Primary and Urgent Care serves communities throughout North Carolina for Primary Care, Urgent Care, and Occupational Medicine. Our clinicians and staff are some of the best that North Carolina has to offer. We only hire the best and most seasoned Mid-Level providers with a proven track record of independent clinical judgment and working autonomously. Our providers are the leaders of their practices – setting the tone and environment for the staff and inspiring the confidence of our communities and patients.
We are actively searching for a provider to work Full-time at one of our clinic. The role requires Family Practice, Urgent Care, and Occupational Medicine and must be DOT certified. This position is benefit-eligible.
See what makes Med First unique and how you can flourish in an environment that appreciates the time-honored tradition of the independent practitioner. You are the leader in your practice, you are responsible for the day-to-day operations of your clinic, and Med First values the experience and expertise you bring daily to work.
Med First Offers:
- Best of Market base salary – extremely competitive!
- Offer a "Premier, Competitive, Top-Tier" compensation package
- Providing the best compensation package for providers in the NC market
- Reward with long-term financial growth and incentives
- Monthly bonuses based on rank and productivity
- Annual bonuses – Facility financial and quality performance
- Health/Dental/Vision – eligibility on day one
- Life Insurance and Disability company paid
- PTO plus Major Holidays
- CME Stipend
- Practicing medicine with physician supervision, including conducting examinations and writing prescriptions.
- Within the Physician-Mid-Level relationship, Mid-Levels exercise autonomy in medical decision-making and provide a broad range of diagnostic and therapeutic services.
- Conducts physical exams, assesses health status, orders and interprets tests, prescribes medications, and treats illnesses, including giving injections, reading X-rays, and suturing wounds.
- Monitors therapies and provides continuity of care
- Triages patient calls and evaluates patient problems. Responds to emergencies, including the use of CPR.
- Documents patient information and care in medical records in a timely manner.
- Oversee clinic staff to ensure appropriate care, operational effectiveness, and patient satisfaction
- Collaborate across the organization with Administrative staff and Clinical leadership
- NC license as FNP or PA-C
- Minimum three years experience in Family Practice and Urgent Care
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- Occupational Medicine
- Primary Care
- Urgent Care
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.