Fayetteville, NC, USA
Posted on Saturday, August 26, 2023
Location: Legacy Pediatrics
Position: Medical Assistant
Clinic is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our family-oriented team. We are a busy Pediatric clinic with 2 locations. High levels of flexibility, energy, attention to detail, and problem-solving are required to be successful. You will build relationships with our wonderful patients and families.
As a Medical Assistant you will:
Work one-on-one with patients as a health care provider.
Monitor the flow of onboarding patients and delivering routine medical care.
Handle injections, CLIA- waived testing, rooming patients and much more.
Be part of a committed team that’s growing fast and making a difference. You’ll enjoy a M-F schedule and work in collaborative setting that will continuously advance your knowledge and skills.
556 Sandhurst Drive
Fayetteville, NC 28304
(910) 486-2646 phone
(910) 483-9470 Fax
- Our Medical Assistant greet our patients, obtain their medical histories and verify patient information.
- Prepares patients for physical examinations, including taking vital signs and performing all required testing.
- Provide assistance during examinations and treatment.
- Perform testing and tasks as directed by the provider.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant/ Nursing Assistant program, training as a medical assistant or nursing assistant, or military medical specialist with current credentials in the state of employment
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, clinical office environment.
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA, RMA) or CNA I-II preferred but not required.
- This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.