Wilmington, NC, USA
Posted on Friday, August 18, 2023
Location: Dawson Med Primary and Urgent Care
Busy medical practice in Wilmington NC seeking (full time/part time) certified medical assistants and nurses to join our growing team.
Sign-on bonuses available.
- Direct patient care
- Triaging and rooming patients
- Recording and gathering patient medical information (vitals)
- Collect, log, and prepare lab specimens
- Assist with admin duties (scheduling appointments, maintaining medical records, insurance eligibility verification
- Liaison between patients & physicians/NP’s
- Determine reason for visit
- Administer injections, refill prescriptions, etc.
- Perform necessary clinical testing
- Venipuncture and IV access
- Athena EHR experience a plus but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Completion of accredited medical assistant program or active NC RN/LPN license
- CPR Certification
- Well spoken, friendly, outgoing
- Experience in healthcare setting
- Excited about making a difference
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.