elizabeth city, nc, usa
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
Location: Manuli Internal Medicine
Position: Medical Assistant
We are hiring a Medical Assistant for a busy primary care office. We are looking for a friendly, upbeat person to add to our team. As a MA, you will support doctors and patients through various tasks related to patient care management, organization, and communication. The target is to complete all activities accurately and with high quality in a timely manner. Salary is commensurate with experience. NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
Medical specialties: Primary Care
Schedule: 8 hour shift Monday to Friday
Work setting: In-person; Outpatient; Private practice
COVID-19 considerations: Patients who are being tested for COVID are tested from their car. Protective equipment is available.
Education: High school or equivalent (Required)
Experience: Medical Office Experience: 1 year (Required); Vital Signs Experience: 1 year (Required); EMR Systems: 1 year (Required) License/Certification: Certified Medical Assistant (Preferred)
- Interview patients and document basic history
- Review & document patient's medications
- Prepare prior authorizations for prescriptions & services
- Assist during examinations
- Prepare and clean treatment rooms
- Proven working experience as a Medical Assistant
- Experience with electronic medical records
- Familiarity with basic medical procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Degree in Medical Assisting
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.
See more open positions at Aledade
Something looks off?