Front Desk Receptionist
Gastonia, NC, USA
Posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2023
Location: Gaston Medical Associates, PA
Position: Front Desk Receptionist
Primary Job Responsibilities for Front Desk:
- Greet all patients and visitors with kindness and courtesy and ensure they are properly screened and directed. Communicate with clinical staff as needed.
- Answer incoming calls and process accordingly.
- Schedule office appointments.
- Accurately enter required patient demographics and insurance into PMS.
- Verify insurance benefits, co-pay and deductibles for upcoming office visits.
- Check patient’s accounts for delinquent balances prior to office visit and collect accordingly.
- Review and monitor daily office schedule.
- Explain the necessary paperwork to patients, have them complete, sign and scan all pages into the EHR at time of office visit.
- Schedule any follow-up visit during the checkout process as needed.
- Follow company Policies and HIPAA standards and guidelines.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior Front Desk experience in a medical setting (2 years preferred)
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Electronic Health Record (Preferred)
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.
See more open positions at Aledade
Something looks off?