Multi-Channel Marketing Specialist, Remote
Marketing & Communications
Durham, NC, USA
Posted on Saturday, April 22, 2023
Aledade Care Solutions (ACS) is a new business unit at Aledade, Inc. focused on providing high value clinical services to patients as an extension of their primary care practice. We think creatively about how to design, test, deploy and scale tech-enabled clinical offerings to provide a best-in-class healthcare experience for patients and providers and improve healthcare at lower cost.
We are currently seeking a Multi-Chanel Marketing Specialist to support Aledade’s ongoing efforts to maintain strong relationships between our partner providers and the patients they care for. This person will be assisting Aledade’s partner practices and personnel in those markets to further patient engagement efforts and continuing to build strong relationships between the patients and clinics that we serve. This dynamic role will involve collaborating with various departments within Aledade’s internal structure and direct contact with our partner organizations to drive efficient support of these initiatives. We are flexible with respect to geographic location, and the ideal candidate will be comfortable working remotely/work from home within the USA. This is an ACS temp-perm opportunity.
The ideal candidate will have deep empathy and understanding of primary care physicians and their patients, with a working knowledge of value-based care and population health.
- Lead outreach campaigns that further patient engagement and education among our populations in value-based contracts
- Communicate with Aledade field team members and practices to ensure accuracy and timeliness of engagement activities.
- Support the implementation of new initiatives and partnerships among our market teams
- Manage 3rd party vendors in support of print, production, postage and programming technology, related to patient communication campaigns including direct mail, text, in-clinic materials, email, digital media and outbound calling.
- High attention to detail in documenting job requirements, proof review, quality control review, timeline management and project management.
- Ability to develop project plans, timelines and manage multiple resources, business and vendor resources for on-time and on-budget deliver.
- Audits all existing member communication channels for process inconsistences and inefficiencies and make and implement need corrections and recommendation to ensure accuracies.
- Recommend and implement standardization and establish cost reduction improvements across all channels.
- Manage standard operating procedure (SOP) documents to ensure they align with corporate initiatives.
- Facilitate training of outreach to field teams, coordinate communications and solicit input through office hours.
- Respond to marketing requests by managing needed business requirements, timeframes and collaboration with internal and external partners to ensure a fully executed project plan is put into action, from conception to final product.
- Participate with internal and external partners to discuss and implement new approaches for the team, to continual improve final product.
- Work collaboratively with the technical, content and other internal business partners to meet project and business goals.
- Develop, implement, and oversee program structure, project setup and tracking for all Direct Marketing programs and projects.
Required Education, Skills, and Experience:
- Bachelor-level degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience within healthcare industry, patient engagement preferred
- Previous experience with text messaging platforms like Twilio, Dialog Health or similar
- Multi-channel operations, direct mail, text messaging, email or print collateral operations experience a plus
- Project management of direct-to-patient outreach on behalf of partner practices
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of Google Suites and Adobe InDesign a plus
- Passionate about healthcare and interested in making a positive impact in the field
- Reliable, detail-oriented, and self-motivated to produce work that meets high standards
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while maintaining focus on key goals
Who We Are:
Aledade, a public benefit corporation, exists to empower the most transformational part of our health care landscape - independent primary care. We were founded in 2014, and since then, we've become the largest network of independent primary care in the country - helping practices, health centers and clinics deliver better care to their patients and thrive in value-based care. Additionally, by creating value-based contracts across a wide variety of payers, we aim to flip the script on the traditional fee-for-service model. Our work strengthens continuity of care, aligns incentives, and ensures primary care physicians are paid for what they do best - keeping patients healthy. If you want to help create a health care system that is good for patients, good for practices and good for society - and if you're eager to join a collaborative, inclusive and remote-first culture - you've come to the right place.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness and a desire to learn. You will collaborate with team members who bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs and achievements to their work - and who are all united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the overall well-being of our team members:
Flexible work schedules and the ability to work remotely are available for many roles
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners Robust time off plan 21 days of PTO in your first year 2 Paid Volunteer Days & 11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical after 6 years of service
Educational Assistant Program & Clinical Employee Reimbursement Program
401(K) with up to 4% match
And much more!
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
See more open positions at Aledade
Something looks off?