Huntersville, NC, USA
Posted on Tuesday, April 11, 2023
Location: Progressive Medical Associates
Position: Office Manager
We are a growing primary care facility looking to bring in an Office Manager to our organization. We are based in Huntersville, NC .
Progressive Medical Associates is a local, privately owned primary care facility focused on providing the highest quality and personalized care to our patients through value based care. Our foundation of success is due to our exceptional staff who work together to bring diverse holistic care to our colleagues and patients.
As an Office Manager, you are a member of our practice’s administration team and will have an array of responsibilities that will allow us to continue to provide exceptional care to our patients.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will supervise patient scheduling, patient registration, billing and collection, and EMR system.
- You will monitor the financial revenue of the office.
- You will coordinate the day-to-day operations of the practice.
- You will manage the filing and organizational system of the practice.
- You will coordinate internal and external staff meetings.
- You will develop, implement, and maintain the office’s policies and procedures.
- You will conduct performance reviews.
- You will handle any patient issues or concerns that may arise.
- You will exemplify the positive, kind, and helpful nature of the front office staff.
- You will assist in related administrative duties as assigned.
- You have medical office experience of at least 3-5 years.
- You have supervisory or manager experience of at least 1-2 years.
- You have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- You have experience documenting clinical data in an electronic health record system (EHR).
- You are familiar with Human Resource duties and responsibilities.
- You are familiar with medical terminology, coding, and billing.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- You have excellent, professional interpersonal and communication skills for medical staff, contractors, government officials, and patients of all ages.
- You are capable of working in a fast paced environment and have exceptional skills with decision making, multitasking, prioritization, and problem solving.
- You have computer skills and dexterity required for data entry and retrieval of patient information, familiar with windows-style applications and various software packages specific to role.
- You have knowledge of HIPAA and labor laws.
- You have knowledge of process improvement practices.
- You are a team player wanting to improve the health and wellbeing of all patients!
If you’re interested in making a difference as a member of our team, apply today!
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.
See more open positions at Aledade
Something looks off?