Bolivia, NC, USA
Posted on Thursday, April 6, 2023
Location: Patient Centered Care
Position: Medical Assistant
Job Type: Part-time
Patient Centered Care, PLLC is a Nurse Practitioner own medical clinic with offices in Wilmington, NC which opened in 2007 & Bolivia, NC since 2017.
Our work environment includes:
-Quarterly social events
-Safe work environment
We are a teaching practice; there is almost always a NP student doing clinical rotations. or a RN student doing an internship.
Our practice is seeking a Medical Assistant to work in our primary care clinic. This position requires excellent primary care skills, forward thinker, phlebotomy a must; as well as good people skills to interact with patients and their families. The Medical Assistant must have good computer skills and function well in a fast-paced environment
Schedule: Monday to Friday; No nights; No weekends
- Assist medical staff during examination of patients.
- Scheduling patient appointments, checking insurances, collecting copays/balances.
- Receive and organize medical records.
- Organize patient files and computer data.
- Assist in maintaining a clean and safe environment in the clinic.
- Collect, and prepare medical samples to the lab.
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- On-the-job training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- EMR systems: 1 year (Required)
- Vital signs: 1 year (Required)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- Certified Medical Assistant (Preferred)
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.
See more open positions at Aledade
Something looks off?