Medical Billing and Coding
Fayetteville, NC, USA
Posted on Friday, March 17, 2023
Location: Medics Primary and Urgent Care PC
Position: Medical Billing and Coding
Our practice needs an experienced biller with minimum of 2 years experience in primary/ urgent care billing to file and follow up on insurance claims. Experience with eclinicalworks and billing certificate preferred. Competitive pay/ compensation.
Candidates must be:
- Be very familiar with medical terminology
- Be able to work independently from day 1
- Be self motivated and goal oriented
- Be able to interpret insurance eligibility / benefits
- Be able to submit claims in a timely manner, with zero/ near zero errors
- Be able to work on aging and claim denials
- Be willing to perform other duties as requested by management.
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.
See more open positions at Aledade
Something looks off?